We have one section of our concrete driveway which has sunk about 2". Could this be fixed by raising the slab?


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. DexYP disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


You can fix your sunken concrete slab by raising it. It's called mud jacking, or slab jacking. We raised a section of our driveway last year after finding how-to videos online. ...Read More