How can homeowners conserve water?Answer
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
using water is very very important...Read More
Switching from a lawn to a drought tolerant landscape is expensive up front but will pay off in the long run....Read More
AnonymousSome of the easiest ways you can conserve water include not using your washing machine until you have a full load of clothes, not leaving the water on while you're brushing your teeth and getting any leaks in your home fixed as soon as you notice them....Read More
purely but bottled water....Read More
Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.