5 Questions need answers!

Labor & Employment - Questions & Answers

About Answers to Questions

Answers to questions are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended as legal, medical, financial, or other professional advice or as a substitute for seeking professional assistance on your particular situation or factual circumstances. Thryv, Inc., provider of yellowpages.com, disclaims any and all liability for the information provided in Answers, including from your reliance on Answers for any purpose. Any responders designated as a “Pro” are practitioners in their relevant field, but their Answers represent their own opinions and are not endorsed by Thryv, Inc. Some responders, such as those designated as “Content Contributor,” may receive some form of compensation for providing Answer content. Information provided in Answers may not represent the full scope of options available in the relevant field, and may not be updated to account for recent changes in an industry or market. If you have a medical or other emergency, please dial 911 or contact a professional to seek appropriate assistance with your specific concern.

Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Questions (38)

Filter by Topic:

I am in need of a hip replacement and have applied for the Charity Care program through UAB. They are needing a separation letter from my employer but my employer has not furnished any information despite numerous requests. What can I do?


i am trying to locate the union that represented employees at harter packig in yuba city california for union dues owed ti some employeeng


I forgot my cell phone in my rental car on 07/27 at the pit airport location it is iphone pink case with my drivers license and business cards in it. i have filed a report and it hasn't been updated since 0726. the rental


Jolene S.

I find it's always best to go in person and ask for the manager. If you live out of the area, call the rental company, again asking for the manager. Find out what steps have been taken, and ask for a copy of your loss report in case you need to file a claim with your insurance company. Notifying your state DMV that your driver's license has been lost or stolen can also help prevent identify theft....Read More

Am I entitled to my annual gain share bonus when I have worked the entire year and then terminated?


Dane B.

It depends on the terms of your contract. Some contracts have clauses that prohibit you from getting any bonuses if you're terminated for any reason. Others are more flexible. If you're unsure, you can call a labor and employment compensation attorney. The Pennsylvania bar association will have resources that will assist you in finding the right lawyer. ...Read More

What does an employee benefits & worker compensation attorney do?


Stacey G.

A workers' compensation lawyer mostly represents a worker who is injured while on the job. If you're in such a situation, the attorney can help you receive benefits to cover your medical expenses, lost income and permanent disability....Read More
Read 2 More Answers