5 Questions need answers!

Property & Estate - Questions & Answers

About Answers to Questions

Answers to questions are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended as legal, medical, financial, or other professional advice or as a substitute for seeking professional assistance on your particular situation or factual circumstances. Thryv, Inc., provider of, disclaims any and all liability for the information provided in Answers, including from your reliance on Answers for any purpose. Any responders designated as a “Pro” are practitioners in their relevant field, but their Answers represent their own opinions and are not endorsed by Thryv, Inc. Some responders, such as those designated as “Content Contributor,” may receive some form of compensation for providing Answer content. Information provided in Answers may not represent the full scope of options available in the relevant field, and may not be updated to account for recent changes in an industry or market. If you have a medical or other emergency, please dial 911 or contact a professional to seek appropriate assistance with your specific concern.

Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Questions (46)

Filter by Topic:

How much is a solar panel?


where to get a copy of will a lawyer maid out and retired


How can the money owed be collected


Wesli S.

a law suite. Depending on the state and the amount owed some states at 25,000 some 50,000 can be handled without a lawyer in small claims court. After the judgement is when it gets dicey.Easy to win hard to collect. if you can locate them then find asset or find a way to fool them by sending them a check for 100 dollars or so under some maid up pretense if they take it and cash it you can request a copy from the bank you drew it off of. the check will have there deposit info on it the account it went into then get a court order to seize the money present it to their bank and bang you took their money

...Read More

Can my landlord tell me I have 2 weeks to vacate property after asking him to fix roof , no I don’t have lease he just bought the building I’m in , but I’ve been there for over 10 yrs


Both me and my now ex girlfriends name is on the deed to the property we just bought. She left me and now wants me to sign my name off the deed. How can i get all the money back that i spent on getting the house?