Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.
Filter by Topic:
AnonymousSome animal shelters and kennels may have photos of the animals on their websites or social media pages. It's best to contact your local shelter or kennel for information about their available animals and any photos they may have....Read More
i have a dr pro. 28 snowblower that the belts keep coming off, also the augers are not turning . the snow blower is at my house and i do not have a way too get it too a shop.Answer
There are a few things that could be causing the belts to come off and the augers not turning. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:
- Make sure the belts are properly aligned and tightened. Loose or misaligned belts can easily slip off, so check the tension and alignment of the belts on the drive pulley and the auger pulley.
- Check the condition of the belts. Worn or damaged belts can slip or break, so inspect the belts carefully for signs of wear or damage. If the belts are in poor condition, replace them.
- Inspect the pulleys. If the pulleys are bent or worn, they can cause the belts to slip off. Check the pulleys for any signs of damage, and if necessary, replace them.
- Check the auger control cable. A broken or improperly adjusted auger control cable can prevent the augers from turning. Make sure the cable is properly adjusted and working correctly.
- Look for any debris or obstructions in the auger assembly. Large chunks of ice or debris can get caught in the auger, preventing it from turning.
If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, you may need to call a repair technician to come to your home and service the snow blower....Read More