I got hurt at work. When I went to hospitle. The told me I had arthis in .hegs


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


Arthritis is a common condition that affects the joints, causing pain, inflammation, and stiffness. It is important to seek medical treatment as soon as possible to prevent further damage and manage your symptoms. Your healthcare provider may recommend medications, physical therapy, or surgery if necessary. In addition, you may be able to file a workers' compensation claim to help cover the cost of your medical bills and lost wages. It is best to speak with a lawyer who specializes in workers' compensation law to discuss your options. I hope you recover quickly and feel better soon....Read More