Home town small business, specializing in small jobs, Electrical service and construction, no job to small
- General Info
- Call us at 817-319-0221. Small jobs are our forte, We serve the DFW, Burleson and surrounding Area. We are a Full service contractor and We provide the best price never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and take pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor and for you to feel part of our own family. We have been proudly serving customers since 1980 and our goal is to make the service experience you receive from us the best service you ever received from any encounter of any kind that you have ever had. We are committed to providing only the highest quality craftsmanship, backed by service that is friendly and prompt Because all of our customers are important to us, we are dedicated to making your experience a special one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and questions answered. We specialize in Service and repair the small things others don't want, but whether you need a bulb changed, entire remodel or full construction install we are the full service and construction company for you.20994 Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas, 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Customers since 1980
- SPECIALIZING IN SMALL JOBS NO JOB TO SMALL, or to large. Upgrades and Improvements All lighting, interior and exterior. Safety and Security. Energy Savings, GFI outlets, breaker box and meter base Upgrades and Retrofit Electrical System, Upgrades Data Lines, new Circuit Installation and Upgrades, such as ac units, ovens, microwaves, any new wiring ,. Remodel and construction.
- we service all brands assoiated with the electrical industry
- Payment method
- Serving Burleson Texas and surrounding areas.
- Home Town Full service contractor We provide the best price at the most efficient work pace never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor, part of your own family.
Vince approached my in Lowe's while looking perplexed at the electrical aisle. Asked if he could help. Got his business card and ended up having him install a new outlet in my closet. Easy to get along with, personable, efficient, cleaned up after himself, and quality work at reasonable cost. I've got his sticker on my breaker box and he's the man I'll call for future electrical issues in my home. Definitely recommend!!!
I was very impressed by the quick response and work Vince did when installing an extra outdoor outlet and motion light for us. Even though he'd injured his thumb the previous week, he didn't let that interfere with doing a great job in a short amount of time. He's honest, fair, and the kind of person you'd trust to do great work in the future. My wife and I have found our electrician for life.
We had an emergency on the Saturday of a three day holiday and the electrician came promtly out, did an excellent job at a reasonable price. He did not charge weekend or holiday rates and fixed the problem in a very timely manner. He was very friendly and courteous as well as maintained a professional manner. I would highly recommend him for other problems and we will use his services again if future needs arise.
Service was great! I called at 8:30am about an outlet that had caught on fire and within a couple of hours the problem was identified and the outlet was replaced. Serviceman even had me video him repair the outlet so that I could check the other outlets in the house. I would definitely use Absolute Electrical again.
I called them in the morning due to a faulty GFI that provides electricity to the freezer, which also cut power to the exterior lights and the bathroom outlets on the same circuit. Vince was here that afternoon and found the source of the problem then worked until it was fixed and all was working properly. He also installed an additional outlet for us as well as another exterior fixture for the side of the house. He was polite and respectful, so I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him.
Vince was great. Took care of what I needed and did it quickly. Charged a fair price for the work. After using another electrician for a small job and seeing the difference, I have found my electrician. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any job you have. I tend to be very critical and I could find nothing wrong. He's also a very nice guy beyond being a very competent electrician.
I've used Vince once before many years ago and just happened to find him again through yellowpages on accident. I'm glad I did as I had wires melting and all kinds of hell going on in my meter box. The stupid electric company never came to turn my power off so Vince waited for them all night and then returned in the morning without me even calling him and fixed it with the power on. Dangerous from what I've been told. This time, I saved all his information and he's my guy.
Vince was polite, honest, and reasonably priced in our outside fan installation. He was easy to understand, and expained what he was doing as he went along. He did an excellent job and offered to come back if we weren't satisfied. We would use Vince again and recommend him to others! Thanks Vince..we love our new fan!
Vince came out the same day we called. He reattached our electrical riser and made sure it was going to be properly hooked back up to electrical line before he left. He definitely went above and beyond. We will be definitely calling him the next time we need electrical work done.
Phone: (817) 932-7604
Address: Burleson, TX 76028