Home town small business, specializing in small jobs, Electrical service and construction, no job to small
- General Info
- Call us at 817-319-0221. Small jobs are our forte, We serve the DFW, Burleson and surrounding Area. We are a Full service contractor and We provide the best price never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and take pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor and for you to feel part of our own family. We have been proudly serving customers since 1980 and our goal is to make the service experience you receive from us the best service you ever received from any encounter of any kind that you have ever had. We are committed to providing only the highest quality craftsmanship, backed by service that is friendly and prompt Because all of our customers are important to us, we are dedicated to making your experience a special one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and questions answered. We specialize in Service and repair the small things others don't want, but whether you need a bulb changed, entire remodel or full construction install we are the full service and construction company for you.20994 Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas, 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Customers since 1980
- SPECIALIZING IN SMALL JOBS NO JOB TO SMALL, or to large. Upgrades and Improvements All lighting, interior and exterior. Safety and Security. Energy Savings, GFI outlets, breaker box and meter base Upgrades and Retrofit Electrical System, Upgrades Data Lines, new Circuit Installation and Upgrades, such as ac units, ovens, microwaves, any new wiring ,. Remodel and construction.
- we service all brands assoiated with the electrical industry
- Payment method
- Serving Burleson Texas and surrounding areas.
- Home Town Full service contractor We provide the best price at the most efficient work pace never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor, part of your own family.
Vince reviewed the outdated electrical in my 1955 house. He provided an on the spot detailed breakdown of his estimated costs and offered money saving suggestions such as using a stackable w/d with gas to avoid having to run a 220V. I have used him before for additional outlets and w/d connections in another home. He is on time and focused on the job.
Upon looking in the yellow pages for an electrician, Absolute caught my eye for some reason. I called and someone came out that very day. Not only was the service extremely professional, it was very reasonable. Vince did not leave until everything was done to my satisfaction. I am so glad I called Absolute. I am so tired of the runaround I get from other companies. You get nothing but pure professionalism here. I am more than happy to refer and even use my name and phone number if you want a reference. You will not regret using Absolute!!!
my experience with absolute electrical service was a pleasure. i informed vince what was needed and the next day it was done efficiently, neatly and the price was right! i will definitely recommend absolute electrical service to any of my friends who are looking for an electrician and will call them again, no question ,when i need further work done.
Today was one of the most stressful days I have had in a while. After haggling all day with 2 different electrical providers, I was left with no power in my home and a hazardous and fried electrial box that encore refused to touch. I have 2 small children and it was a hot day in Texas today, so I needed electricity and fast! I went through 10 different companies and references who could not find the time to help me right away. Everyone was saying that it would take days to fill the request. Vince with Absolute Electric was referred to me and it was the best thing that had happened to me all day! He dropped what he was doing and arrived at my home less than an hour after I called. Not only did he fix the problem, he knew loopholes and helpful information and my power was back on in no time...no thanks to encore and ALL thanks to Vince. This guy went above and beyond fixing the problem. He stayed at my house for hours after he had finished the job, waiting for encore to arrive to make sure they had no problems or excuses of why they cant restore my power. This man Vince actually cared about my situation and sympathized. Instead of doing the work, getting paid, and leaving....which is what most do so I expected nothing more than that.....he went way above and beyond and out of his way for me because he cared about the customer (me). I will definitely be calling him again for any eletrical mishaps, and moreso will refer him to family members and friends. That is true quality of service and something for Absolute Electric to be dang proud of. Way to make my bad day a better one!!!!
Very Satisfied Customer,
Thank you Karin for the great review. I strive to provide the best service to the most important needs of my customers at the fairest completive rate. It would be a pleasure to help you or your family with any service or emergency electrical needs you may have in the future. Thank you and your family for the business.
I contacted Vince regarding electrical problems that had occured in our home. He was a genius and did an outstanding job. Problem was solved as if it had never happened. I would highly recommend Vince from Arlington Absolute Electric to all my friends, family and anyone out there that might read this and wish you well in any and all electrical matters should you have to consult AAE and hope that you have the same high quality and professional manner of work.
Well, it's never much fun dealing with Section 8 inspectors, but it's really, really a nightmare when they don't know what the electrical codes are! I have an old house that was built in the 30's, moved to its current location in the 50's, and of course, it had old electrical throughout. Vince brought everything up to code, wired my house for central heat & air, wired it for a full-sized washer & dryer (in the house -- it used to be out in the garage -- much better in the house!), replaced all the plugs to meet code (poor Section 8 lady didn't have a clule!!!) and went above and beyond to make everything right! Finallly, we passed inspection and I owe a lot of the success to Vince and Perry! Thanks to both of ya'll for helping us with the difficult task of pleasing the inspectors. Vince and Perry also worked on another rent house of mine, and Perry helped my brother out at his house. Excellent work, fellas!!! I now have your name stored in my cell phone permanently and won't have to wonder who I should call for my electrical needs!!!! Thanks a million!!!!!!!
Vince came out and gave us an estimate, told us when he could do the job. He stayed within the budget and was here on time and when he said he would be here. The job took a little longer than he expected but he finished and did one great job. I will not hesitate to call him again and I will recommend him to friends.
Vince is one in a million! When I was choosing an electrician, he was the only person who gave me free, excellent advice on what type of fixtures to select. After arriving at the sceduled time, he efficiently installed all my light and fan fixtures, even braving the rain and cold to finish with the outside security light. While working, Vince gave me great tips on types of light bulbs to use and great ideas for furture lighting alternatives. All this and reasonable rates too!
While troubleshooting the problem, found and fixed several potential problems. Located and fixed the targeted problem. Did it all in one hour, and billed for only one hour. Didn't bill "by the book" like other electrical contractors. We'll be using Vince the next time we need an electrician!
Vince provides service that makes the customer feel like a #1 priority. Vince was quick to respond to my electrical need and was out the next day to complete the job. He was diligent to make sure that everything was in working order and continued to be in working order. When the sensor on my new flood light was being too "sensitive", Vince quickly returned to correct the problem. Vince's service was excellent, everything looks great, and I couldn't have found a better price anywhere else. I would recommend Absolute Electric to anyone who has an electrical need. To go anywhere else would be a mistake.
Phone: (817) 932-7604
Address: Burleson, TX 76028