Home town small business, specializing in small jobs, Electrical service and construction, no job to small
- General Info
- Call us at 817-319-0221. Small jobs are our forte, We serve the DFW, Burleson and surrounding Area. We are a Full service contractor and We provide the best price never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and take pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor and for you to feel part of our own family. We have been proudly serving customers since 1980 and our goal is to make the service experience you receive from us the best service you ever received from any encounter of any kind that you have ever had. We are committed to providing only the highest quality craftsmanship, backed by service that is friendly and prompt Because all of our customers are important to us, we are dedicated to making your experience a special one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and questions answered. We specialize in Service and repair the small things others don't want, but whether you need a bulb changed, entire remodel or full construction install we are the full service and construction company for you.20994 Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas, 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Customers since 1980
- SPECIALIZING IN SMALL JOBS NO JOB TO SMALL, or to large. Upgrades and Improvements All lighting, interior and exterior. Safety and Security. Energy Savings, GFI outlets, breaker box and meter base Upgrades and Retrofit Electrical System, Upgrades Data Lines, new Circuit Installation and Upgrades, such as ac units, ovens, microwaves, any new wiring ,. Remodel and construction.
- we service all brands assoiated with the electrical industry
- Payment method
- Serving Burleson Texas and surrounding areas.
- Home Town Full service contractor We provide the best price at the most efficient work pace never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor, part of your own family.
This was my first time working with Vince and I would recommend him to anyone. He was great working with both me & my tenant. He gave me an estimate and was able to fix the issues and the cost was just what he told me. It was easy to communicate with him throughout the process. Very nice guy and good at what he does. I will be calling Absolute Electric for future needs.
We moved into our house and found out the plug for our oven sat too high for us to be able to push our oven back. Called Vince because the owners of the house previous to us used him for some work in our closing requests. He did the job great and was very kind and honest. He has gained a customer for life with us. We are really grateful to have found him. Totally recommend.
If I could give more stars I would! Job was for commercial outdoor lighting, electrician was prompt, and saved our business money with new recommended outdoor lighting. It's great to find someone that is trustworthy and honest in the service industry these days! Will definitely be using this company in the future!
Vince came highly recommended by a friend. We had him out to rewire our shop. He responded right away and was able to make it out to us quickly. He did great work and his prices were very reasonable. We will use him anytime we need electrical work in the future and will recommend him to anyone needing an electrician.
If you are in need of a experienced first class electrician, your search is over! Vince was stellar. He is professional, courteous, prompt and knowledgeable. He fixed my mysterious short in "short" order and had my tenant back up with power in short order. Highly recommended. Thank-you Vince!
I called multple other companies. They all wanted to put off my business until days when was convenient for them. I called absolute electical service, and Vince was very nice and said that he would find a way to work me in that day. The technician came out at the time he promised, and went out of his way to help me get the right breakers to replace my burned out one that was causing me issues. After I told him I had a few more issues with some outlets not working, the tech quickly helped determine the issue. It was an outlet in the bathroom, that he had an extra of in his car. He quickly replaced it, and had all my eletrical issues resolved, including lights not working in the garage.
The tech was great, and did not try to promote costly repairs by telling me that my fuse box needed to completely be relaced. He informed me that my Siemiens breakers were rare, but the other GE breakers or square ds would not cause any issues.
As all other serviceman I have dealt with usually advise everything be replaced, I really appreciated the honesty and helpfulness. I would highly recommend absolute electrical service for all electrical needs.
I reached out to Vince about my exterior lighting not working and he came out the next day. He quickly diagnosed and resolved my issue and even helped me set up the timers on my landscape lighting which I thought were faulty but in fact were coming on during the day instead of the night so I didn’t realize they were actually working. You don’t find true tradesman like him these days. Punctual, honest, expert at his trade, and a true professional. I’ve already recommended him to my friends and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good electrician.
Vince graciously came out to finish what another (unprofessional) contractor started. He installed 2 flush lights in place of globe lights, installed a heavy bathroom vanity light that needed a new J box and was able to drill through the incorrectly done dry wall patch (what the prior contractor did) that was completely messed up. Vince FIXED it all. He also checked my wiring on 2 antique fixtures I had installed myself. He is LICENSED and this is IMPORTANT. I will sleep well at night knowing all this electrical work is done correctly and safely. Vince was prompt, professional, and gave me his license information before he even crossed the threshold. I highly recommend and will hire him for all my electrical needs in the future. So glad I found Absolute Electrical Service!
We called Vince to handle some various electrical needs on a house that hadn't really been touched since it was built in 1978. We needed a general electrical inspection, some correction to some bad wiring, installation of a ceiling box & fan, etc. Vince was great about telling me what we did NOT need, which I very much appreciated since that saved us $$$. Vince and his crew were punctual, affordable, and most of all, thorough. We are very happy with the work by Vince and his team and would call on him again.
We highly recommend Denton Absolute. We needed a couple of ceiling fans installed and a repair on another. Vince also repaired an antique lamp of mine. I’m so glad we found him! We will definitely call him again with any further electrical issues. He is prompt, very knowledgeable, and very reasonably priced. Thank you Denton Absolute!
This was our first time calling Absolute electric, and plan to use him again! Its difficult to find honest businesses nowadays, but he came and fixed two separate issues so quickly, and at a very reasonable price. Definitely an expert.
I am so glad we found our electrician for any electrical issues that may arise in the future.
Phone: (817) 932-7604
Address: Burleson, TX 76028