Home town small business, specializing in small jobs, Electrical service and construction, no job to small
- General Info
- Call us at 817-319-0221. Small jobs are our forte, We serve the DFW, Burleson and surrounding Area. We are a Full service contractor and We provide the best price never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and take pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor and for you to feel part of our own family. We have been proudly serving customers since 1980 and our goal is to make the service experience you receive from us the best service you ever received from any encounter of any kind that you have ever had. We are committed to providing only the highest quality craftsmanship, backed by service that is friendly and prompt Because all of our customers are important to us, we are dedicated to making your experience a special one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and questions answered. We specialize in Service and repair the small things others don't want, but whether you need a bulb changed, entire remodel or full construction install we are the full service and construction company for you.20994 Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas, 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Customers since 1980
- SPECIALIZING IN SMALL JOBS NO JOB TO SMALL, or to large. Upgrades and Improvements All lighting, interior and exterior. Safety and Security. Energy Savings, GFI outlets, breaker box and meter base Upgrades and Retrofit Electrical System, Upgrades Data Lines, new Circuit Installation and Upgrades, such as ac units, ovens, microwaves, any new wiring ,. Remodel and construction.
- we service all brands assoiated with the electrical industry
- Payment method
- Serving Burleson Texas and surrounding areas.
- Home Town Full service contractor We provide the best price at the most efficient work pace never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor, part of your own family.
We had an electrical service problem on a Sunday afternoon. Vince responded immediately, We were impressed with Vinces willingness to help on short notice on a weekend and his understanding of the electrical systems. He had us up and running in a very short time.
We would highly recommend Absolute Electric
Vince was extremely helpful, patient and offered great information regarding the lighting situation. He did his best to work with my schedule and was right on time. He put my fears to rest and left with me feeling much more confident with my home's wiring. I would definately call on him again and share his name with my friends.
Called Vince at the last minute to replace a 220v outlet. Called him at 11:54 am, he was here at 1:00pm and finished the job at 1:29 p.m. He is a polite, knowledgable, and a true professional, and attentive to his customers needs. I plan to tell friends and neighbors about his excellent serivce.
I contacted Vince after my husband had started some home repairs and found some electrical work done by the previous owner that looked a bit sketchy. Vince came by to look at what was going on because he thought we might be able to do the work ourselves instead of having to pay someone. Sure enough, when he came out he said that we could probably do it and save ourselves several hundred dollars! He wrote down some instructions for my husband to follow and also pointed out another small repair that needed to be done and provided explanations on how to do that as well!!
When my husband started doing the work he had a couple of questions and when he called, Vince was more than happy to answer his questions and get him through the job. I didn't know people like this existed anymore. I will definately use him for any future needs and recommend him to family and friends.
I've used Absolute Electric on several occasions. Their service has included everthing from replacing old equipment to installing new light fixtures. The service is excellent, competitively priced, and completed in a timely manner. Today, I could just smell something burning. Absolute was there to check out the problem within an hour. Luckily, it was a small issue, but I was so relieved to have someone place importance on my problems at a moment's notice. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable, professional service.
Vince is very knowledgeable, and dependable. He does not mind sharing information to help his customers save money. I would not hesitate to give him a very high recommendation. He is also very prompt with appointments.
Thanks for all your help Vince!
K Ledenahm (Arlington Tx)
I am house hunting and found a house that I was thinking about making an offer on, however, the house has aluminum wiring, which I know nothing about. I called Vince at Absolute Electrical Service to inquire on cost to convert house from aluminum to copper wiring should I decide to make an offer on house. Vince took the time to talk to me in detail and educate me on aluminum wiring...pros and cons etc etc. I was absolutely impressed that this person took the time to discuss at length with me especially on a call out of the blue like that with me not being a previous customer. I have not seen this kind of customer service in many years. I will definately be using Vince for all my future electrical needs.
Often it is hard to find someone to help with the smaller problems we have. I have had a few small issues that I could not take care of myself. Vince has always been very friendly, helpful, dependable and trustworthy. He will do all he can to give you suggestions to help resolve the problem quickly. I would highly recommed Vince to anyone I know needing electrical work done in their home or business.
If your call isn't answered right away -- be patient -- you will be glad you did. I had an attic fan connected and was really impressed with the quality of the work and called them again for my most recent work -- installing a new outlet. I am very happy with the recent work as well. While they were here, they also corrected a mistake made by another (1 hour response) company. I firmly believe that quality work is worth the wait and you will get it with Absolute Electrical Service. I can say with 100% confidence that if I need additional electrical work, this will be the company I call.
You can't go wrong by calling Vince! He is very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, prompt and a nice guy as well.
I have no doubt he also saved me a lot of $$.....
I was very impressed by Vince and will be using him for all of my electrical needs in the future and you should too!!
You will be completely satisfied with his work and will definitely be recommending him to all your friends and family.
Vince puts provides exceptional, quality work, and puts in a 110% effort to make the customer happy and meet their needs.
Vince was very prompt and efficient when he installed 2 bathroom exhaust fans. He finished in the time he said it would take. The job required going up and down in the attic several times and he took care to leave my bathrooms almost as clean as he found them. Thank you Vince and Absolute Electric.
Some idiot changed some sockets in an upstairs office a few months ago. Since then, every once in a while some of the outlets and and A/C would not work. Usually after a few hours it would kick back on but recently it has been off for a week. I found Absolute Electrical Service on Yellow Pages and they had good reviews. A guy named Vince came out and checked everything out until he found the problem. He even showed me how to fix it myself if it ever happened again. I will definitely use these guys again as they were honest and even showed me how to do it myself to save money if it happened again. Very happy with service.
Phone: (817) 932-7604
Address: Burleson, TX 76028