Home town small business, specializing in small jobs, Electrical service and construction, no job to small
- General Info
- Call us at 817-319-0221. Small jobs are our forte, We serve the DFW, Burleson and surrounding Area. We are a Full service contractor and We provide the best price never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and take pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor and for you to feel part of our own family. We have been proudly serving customers since 1980 and our goal is to make the service experience you receive from us the best service you ever received from any encounter of any kind that you have ever had. We are committed to providing only the highest quality craftsmanship, backed by service that is friendly and prompt Because all of our customers are important to us, we are dedicated to making your experience a special one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and questions answered. We specialize in Service and repair the small things others don't want, but whether you need a bulb changed, entire remodel or full construction install we are the full service and construction company for you.20994 Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas, 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Customers since 1980
- SPECIALIZING IN SMALL JOBS NO JOB TO SMALL, or to large. Upgrades and Improvements All lighting, interior and exterior. Safety and Security. Energy Savings, GFI outlets, breaker box and meter base Upgrades and Retrofit Electrical System, Upgrades Data Lines, new Circuit Installation and Upgrades, such as ac units, ovens, microwaves, any new wiring ,. Remodel and construction.
- we service all brands assoiated with the electrical industry
- Payment method
- Serving Burleson Texas and surrounding areas.
- Home Town Full service contractor We provide the best price at the most efficient work pace never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor, part of your own family.
We were very satisfied with Vince's electrical service work, performed 8-17-10. He arrived at our house at exactly the agreed to appointment time. He was knowledgeable on how to add a circuit breaker to our electrical panel and did a professional looking installation job.
We had a couple of plugs in our home that weren't getting power. I called Vince because of all of the great reviews on this website. He came in the evening at our convenience and was able to fix the problem in about 15 minutes. He did a great job and I would gladly use him again as well as refer him to friends and family.
vence was very prompt.he showed up when he said he would he was very knolagable & fixed ny problem &hung my new light fixtures in less thean an hour. I made sure i got his card for the next problem,i have given my son &my daughter his noumber because none of us has needed an electrican before . we all three live with in a few blocks of each other. Thanks Vence.
Absolute Electric was efficient and courteous. What a refreshing experience. The gentleman (Vince) took care of business and was in and out quickly. This minimized my expense, which was greatly appreciated.
I had lost confidence in contractors. They seem to take advantage in every way possible. Not so with this guy. I was very impressed.
Competent, thoughtful, ethical, professional, nice, trustworthy, punctual, helpful and a lot more adjectives that would all mean that Vince at Absolute Electrical does an outstanding job. He shows up when he says he will, he's personable, and smart. He does the job right and prices it fairly. I have complete confidence in him, and would highly recommend his work.
Vince showed up on time (early, actually, and then waited for me), worked non-stop all day, made sure everything was done safely and up to code, and at the end of the day when a possible plug location problem arose, he didn't blow it off and hope it would be close enough. He fixed it to make SURE it would work. I appreciate that kind of attention to detail and patience. And besides that, he's a nice guy.
We have gone through so many contractors in our business, they all seem to be disconnected from the real needs of us and only about the dollar. But Vince was so informative, fair and reasonable priced and the wealth of information we have an Electrician for life and a friend too from here on out. Mary
During the recent heavy snow storm, our electricity was out for 4 days. When Oncor came they said our riser, that connects the meter with the transmission line, was damaged and that we would need to call and electrician to have it repaired and to assess the damage, if any from the transmission line to the meter. I let my fingers do the walking and called Absolute Electric. Vince came out quickly and discussed at length with the Oncor supervisior what could be done to restore our electricity. Vince throughly inspected the meter and lines and assured the Oncor repairmen, that even though the riser was bent there was no damage and they could reconnect our electric service, which they did. I had never been without electricity for more than a day, and I was ill prepared, as we all are, to deal with the inconvinence of it. I can not express my gratitude enough for Vince and his very professional handling of the Oncor repairman. When the weather settles down, Vince is coming to repair that bent riser and I now it will be done right the first time, I have complete confidence in him. He has made a customer for life.
Phone: (817) 932-7604
Address: Burleson, TX 76028