Home town small business, specializing in small jobs, Electrical service and construction, no job to small
- General Info
- Call us at 817-319-0221. Small jobs are our forte, We serve the DFW, Burleson and surrounding Area. We are a Full service contractor and We provide the best price never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and take pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor and for you to feel part of our own family. We have been proudly serving customers since 1980 and our goal is to make the service experience you receive from us the best service you ever received from any encounter of any kind that you have ever had. We are committed to providing only the highest quality craftsmanship, backed by service that is friendly and prompt Because all of our customers are important to us, we are dedicated to making your experience a special one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and questions answered. We specialize in Service and repair the small things others don't want, but whether you need a bulb changed, entire remodel or full construction install we are the full service and construction company for you.20994 Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas, 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Customers since 1980
- SPECIALIZING IN SMALL JOBS NO JOB TO SMALL, or to large. Upgrades and Improvements All lighting, interior and exterior. Safety and Security. Energy Savings, GFI outlets, breaker box and meter base Upgrades and Retrofit Electrical System, Upgrades Data Lines, new Circuit Installation and Upgrades, such as ac units, ovens, microwaves, any new wiring ,. Remodel and construction.
- we service all brands assoiated with the electrical industry
- Payment method
- Serving Burleson Texas and surrounding areas.
- Home Town Full service contractor We provide the best price at the most efficient work pace never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor, part of your own family.
Vince was out this morning with his son, Clark, to install a 110 outlet for a microwave as my old microwave/oven combo died and i need to get separate units. He had said well if you don't mind let me look behind the unit and see what the wiring is like because if it is not to code then they wont install. I'm glad he did as the wiring behind was wrapped in nothing but electrical tape on the ends which was all burnt and crisp. He and his son installed proper boxes for everything and fixed the wiring and then installed another 110 outlet in garage I'll need for the future that I thought of while talking to him about it.
I recommend Absolute Electrical Service to anyone who is looking for someone who is fair and honest to do electrical work.
Vince is the man, no doubt. He's a great guy who does outstanding work. I wanted to add a security light above the garage but when I opened the breaker box, it was a rats nest of random wires. I did something I shouldn't have a tripped the breaker to the kitchen so I called him up and he was out of town but tried to safely walk me through how to undo what I screwed up. Thankfully I did and made it safe until he returned back into town and he immediately came over to rewire everything, install the light and add a new grounding bar all in less time than it took me to mess everything up! He's great, very experienced, and will be the only electrician I use. I just wished he serviced all of Texas...
Vince did an awesome job. I called him late in the day on a Tuesday and he was able to come out the very next day. My wife and I had a microwave installed by Lowes and something happened when the installer moved the old microwave and we lost power to our kitchen, dining room and new microwave. Vince was able to fix the problem and wrote on the invoice what he thought caused the problem. His invoice led Lowes to reimburse my wife and I the money that we had to pay Vince. He does great work and my wife and I will be using him from now on when we have an electrical issue.
Thank goodness for Vince!! This is the second time we have used Absolute Electrical Service. He is very professional and courteous. We called Saturday morning after Thanksgiving as several light fixtures and outlets in our master bedroom/bath had stopped functioning. He came out the same day, and arrived earlier than promised. He was done in less than an hour, had our problem resolved, and asked if there were any other issues we were having. I highly recommend his work, and look forward to getting further work performed by him.
Vince was very accommodating to my work schedule and very patient. I had to reschedule several times and he never once complained. He is very knowledgeable and informed me of not only what my problems were but how they got like that and how to do some DIY things in the future. Awesome service and very quick. Thanks again Vince, I would definitely refer him to others.
Vince came out to my house on the very same day that I called him. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about three electrical issues in my house. He quickly assessed the situation with a chandelier that others had not been able to repair, and he fixed it so that it is now shining beautifully! He very easily gave me references for other repairmen who can help me with additional home repair problems. I appreciate Vince's great work, honesty and fair fees.
As a fellow business owner who prides their business on great customer service, Vince was awesome with his! His years of experience showed with knowing how to solve my problem very quickly. I called on a Thursday evening and he was there on Friday morning. If you are looking for a knowledgable electrician Vince of absolute electrical service is your guy! Thanks Vince!
I called Absolute when my A/C was tripping the breaker. Vince went out of his way to check why the unit was tripping the breaker. He replaced the breaker and in addition cleaned out numerous geckos out of the fuse box. He also disconnected a 220 line that was creating a hazard.
I would highly recommend Vince and Absolute for both the quality of repair and the response time.
Phone: (817) 932-7604
Address: Burleson, TX 76028