Home town small business, specializing in small jobs, Electrical service and construction, no job to small
- General Info
- Call us at 817-319-0221. Small jobs are our forte, We serve the DFW, Burleson and surrounding Area. We are a Full service contractor and We provide the best price never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and take pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor and for you to feel part of our own family. We have been proudly serving customers since 1980 and our goal is to make the service experience you receive from us the best service you ever received from any encounter of any kind that you have ever had. We are committed to providing only the highest quality craftsmanship, backed by service that is friendly and prompt Because all of our customers are important to us, we are dedicated to making your experience a special one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and questions answered. We specialize in Service and repair the small things others don't want, but whether you need a bulb changed, entire remodel or full construction install we are the full service and construction company for you.20994 Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas, 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints
- Email Business
- Business History
- Serving Customers since 1980
- SPECIALIZING IN SMALL JOBS NO JOB TO SMALL, or to large. Upgrades and Improvements All lighting, interior and exterior. Safety and Security. Energy Savings, GFI outlets, breaker box and meter base Upgrades and Retrofit Electrical System, Upgrades Data Lines, new Circuit Installation and Upgrades, such as ac units, ovens, microwaves, any new wiring ,. Remodel and construction.
- we service all brands assoiated with the electrical industry
- Payment method
- Serving Burleson Texas and surrounding areas.
- Home Town Full service contractor We provide the best price at the most efficient work pace never sacrificing quality to hurry up the job. We offer honest evaluation and pride in the smallest detail. We want to be your next door neighbor, part of your own family.
I have found the right electrician! I called Absolute Electrical on Saturday with outlet problems and spoke with Vince. Vince arrived Monday morning and fixed the problem. What a relief knowing the electrical situation is resolved and done right!! Vince was very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Vince/Absolute Electrical to my family members and friends. Any future electrical needs at this household will be handled by Vince.
This was my first time to use Absolute Electric and I was very happy with the results. Vince showed up when he said he would, did the work in a reasonable time at a very reasonable cost. I was very happy I chose Absolute for this job and I will definitely use them for any future needs. On top of that, Vince is a heck of a nice guy.
Vince is incredible. Not only does he do exceptional work, he always,goes the extra mile to add value that others don't. He is willing to fix things that require a bit of thought. He isn't in a hurry to leave a job and always asks if there is anything else that needs to be done.
He has made all appointments on time and makes it effortless to schedule an appointment. He also works hard to get you taken care of as soon as possible.
We're glad we found Vince. After experiencing other electricians, it's nice to be able to rely on someone you can trust.
I had a problem where a number of outlets stopped functioning. They didn't even seem to be on the same circuit and none of the breakers in the panel had tripped. I called Absolute Electric and Vince answered right away while on the road. He was able to resolve my problems that afternoon. You could tell he knew his business and he was professional and took great care with my property. Best of all, his prices were more than reasonable. Great Electrician!
Contractors were starting a redo of my bathroom when an electrical issue came up that we hadn't considered. They called Vince and he came over very quickly to fix it. He went above and beyond on very short notice and gave me some good info on another project that I'll have done. I definitely will call him for any electrical jobs. He's very considerate and professional. Thanks Vince
8 am, Saturday morning. Checking for a thrown breaker, I hear sizzling coming from the breaker box. Vince takes my call. Apologizes for moving slowly and explains he had been up until 1 am on an emergency job. Then tells me HE WILL BE THERE WITHIN THE HOUR!! He quickly found the problem (roasted breakers) and in no time had us up and running. Even kept power to the workmen who needed to quickly finish their job. Price? Beyond reasonable, especially considering it was a weekend morning. Vince is good people, you can trust him. (And this is from a guy who spent over 20 years riding herd over more contractors than he can remember.)
Vince was courteous and professional, same day service. Not only did he install wired smoke detector but also took the time and checked the breaker box to make sure there were no problems. When he heard I had recently lost my job Vince gave me a discounted service charge. Not too many companies will offer that and I appreciated it very much. I can highly recommend Absolute Electrical Service and Vince and his team for any electrical jobs you might encounter. Thank you Vince.
Learned of Vince from a friend for whom Vince had performed several electrical tasks. Vince and his helpers did a super job of replacing our defective circuit breaker box. Price was fair - amount billed matched quoted price. Quality materials. Great service. I'll use him again.
Vince installed wiring for ceiling fans in two rooms in my house. They work great, and his price quoted me was quite fair. I'll definitely use him again in the future.
I called up Vince again. This time to install an outlet box in my back yard. He came out the next day, and had me set up in a few minutes. Thanks again.
Phone: (817) 932-7604
Address: Burleson, TX 76028