- General Info
- Best Ford dealership in town is Team Ford Lincoln. Team Ford Lincln was the #1 Volume Sales Dealer in Nevada from 2008-2012, source Ford Motor Company. Sales is open Monday through Saturday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. Call for more information on the Best Selling Vehicles in America including the all new redesigned 2014+15 models F-150 "Motor Trends Truck of the Year", the 2014 Fusion Hybrid, with a smooth quiet ride that gets up to 47 miles per gallon and the legendary new 2015 Ford Mustang. Best Used car dealership in Las Vegas is our Team Ford Lincoln Used Vehicle Department that has hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles all at affordable prices. Check out the huge inventory at Team Ford, U.S. 95 and Ann Road or visit us online. Excellent service is the standard at Team Ford Lincoln that also services all Ford, Lincoln and Mercury cars, SUVs and trucks, including diesels! Service hours are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 7:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday. Call for more information or to make an appointment. You can also schedule service on-line.Meet Our Departments: Sales Department: Great sales department that has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our excellent professional Product Specialist team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our online inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles is updated daily. We invite you to schedule a test drive or stop by our showroom to experience all that we have to offer. Service Department: Great service department that offers the best in automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. When you need service, feel free to make an appointment online. Parts Department: Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock at all times. Finance Department: We have assembled a team of professionals specializing in a variety of financial solutions. We work with many financial institutions to assist every customer with their unique credit need
- Need more information?
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Internet Dept.: (702) 395-5170
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments, Automotive Accessories, Brake Service, Oil Changes.
- Payment method
- check, debit, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
- Team Ford is located in the Northwest with easy access off U.S.95 and Ann Road
- Centennial Hills
- Handicapped Parking Available Free WiFiFree Arcade for the kids
- English, Spanish
- Social Links
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Body Parts, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange, Auto Racing, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Springs & Suspension, Auto Transmission, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Electric Service, Automobile Electrical Equipment, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Automobile Leasing, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Performance, Racing & Sports Car Equipment, Automobile Racing & Sports Cars, Automobile Sunroofs, Automotive Tune Up Service, Brake Repair, Clutches, Engines-Supplies, Equipment & Parts, Four Wheel Drive Vehicles-Supplies & Parts, Fuel Injection Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, New Car Dealers, New Truck Dealers, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair, Towing, Truck Accessories, Truck Equipment & Parts, Truck Equipment, Parts & Accessories-Used, Truck Service & Repair, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Used Car Dealers, Used Truck Dealers, Van Dealers, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Wheels, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
- Other Information
Services: Tires, Wheels & Alignments, Automotive Accessories, Brake Service, Oil Changes
Appointment Needed: No
Brands Serviced: Ford
Coupons & Deals (3)
I came here looking for a car I had in mind but I wanted to check it out. It ended up being out of my price range. So, they were very helpful trying to find a car within my price range. We ended up finding one, and I’m very pleased with it! Thank you for your help!
8/26/2015: I purchased my 2012 Ford Focus back in November and have had problems with the transmission 3 different times already. When it was first acting up, we took it in, no problems. Since then the transmission light has turned on twice in an 8 month span of getting it fixed. About 6 months ago I called in regarding this problem and tried scheduling, I called the service department and they transferred me straight to a voicemail of a service manager. I left a voicemail regarding the issue, my name, number and model of car and expected to receive a call back, never did I receive one. Just last week the light turned back on, after being transferred to around 5 different people they told me it suddenly got really busy and they would have a service manager call me back, I said that was fine and gave them my info. Not surprisingly, I still have yet to receive a call to schedule or even check up on the issue. On top of that, when I first got my car I had got a back up camera installed. Not too long after getting it the screen would say the camera was unavailable. I had taken it in for service not even a month after getting it, they said it worked for them but they would replace it. A few days later I got my car back with the new camera and IT STILL DOESN'T WORK! A complete waste of money. It really seems like with this dealership once you've bought a car you're no longer their problem. It's unfortunate that this dealership doesn't value their customers more
10/21/2015: It has been only two months since I wrote my last review and had got my car fixed for the transmission issue. ONLY TWO MONTHS AND I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE AND AM HAVING TO TAKE IT IN FOR SERVICE ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Does no one understand this is wasting my time and money??? This is now my FOURTH visit to this dealership within an 11 month span of having this car and it is for the same problem. Completely avoid this car and this dealership. NOTHING is getting solved.
I found through using my own 0DB II scanner that I had three error codes: P0141, P0171 and P0174 all indicating vacuum leaks on my Expedition.
I contacted Team Ford, explained the foregoing to "Richard" and was encouraged to bring my truck in as he was confident that with his "top mechanic" and diagnostic tools the problem could be determined quickly and accurately.
However he delayed my visit until the "top mechanic" was back from vacation. As I live in Pahrump, I got up at 4:00 am and arrived at the Team Ford facility at 6:45 am. Somewhat after 7:00 am Richard arrived and I once again explained the situation to him. The truck was taken into the shop. I waited approximately an hour and was walked into the shop with Richard where we met the "top mechanic". As it turned out he was not only their "top mechanic" but apparently the only one. I was advised all the rest were apprentices. I was also advised by the "top mechanic" that he confirmed my error codes and stated I had a severe vacuum leak (which I already knew). He further stated it would take approximately 2 to 8 hours to determine the cause - although he suspected the vacuum lines under the battery. I had not planned on leaving the truck for that long as my car at home was under repair as well. Richard encouraged me to rent a car and leave the truck with them, possibly overnight. He said the minimum bill would be another $400.00. He also stated that the "top mechanic" would not be working on my truck after all as he had a number of other cars to deal with. The work would be delegated to apprentices with oversight from the "top mechanic". I declined the offer and said I would return home. The mechanic sarcastically stated: "My truck is running fine - you do what you want with yours".
Richard advised me it would take approximately 20 minutes to get my truck ready for pickup. I waited 1 hour and 35 minutes. Finally I went to the cashier who stated: "I was just going to call you". I paid the bill and left.
As I was driving home, I noticed the truck running very rough and lacked power. When I got home, I lifted the hood and found that Team Ford's apprentices had not reconnected the vacuum lines to the EGR solenoid. Additionally they had not properly reinstalled the cover for the major fuses on the firewall. Thirdly, when Team Ford washed my truck the rear wiper blade assembly had been snapped off. I telephoned Team Ford talked with Rachael during which she inadequately stated the next time I was in Las Vegas, 'swing by' and she would take care of me. A trip to Las Vegas is more than a 'swing by' exercise. In my original visit -to beat commuter traffic, I had to getup at 4:00am, travel 75 miles to Las Vegas, wait at Team Ford for 3.5 hours, then drive home 75 miles having burned $50.00 worth of gas. I bought a replacement at Auto Zone and fixed the wiper blade assembly myself.
So I wasted all that time and money on a trip to Team Ford to find out what I already knew. I then took my truck to a mechanic shop in Pahrump, where they connected a smoke producing machine to the vacuum system. In 10 minutes, they determined that it was a leaking EGR gasket. I repeat, Team Ford wanted 2 to 8 hours to isolate the offending leak.
Needless to say I am not happy with the service. Accordingly, I wrote to Team Ford (Chiles) and when I didn't receive a response Faxed him again requesting a refund of my $125.00 diagnostic bill and $38.28 reimbursement for the broken wiper assembly. My efforts were ignored.
My service advisor, Dawn Haliburton, was exceedingly professional. She called with updates when she said she would call, she was knowledgeable of services available for my vehicle and it was just a pleasure knowing she was making sure my vehicle and service was being handled thoroughly.
We purchased our car from Team Ford last year. After taking it in for an oil change and the maintenance check, which took several hours,we drove the vehicle home only to have NO breaks. We had to take it back the next day and yes it was fixed, they forgot to hook something back up. Again, yesterday I take my vehicle in for an oil change and to check the breaks because they are squeaking and I leave it there at 1:45. They kept the vehicle over night, called to say front breaks needed to be replaced so we agree. One hour later we get another call that it needs a new battery. It is now 3:45 a day later and my car is ready. $400.00 later. Again we purchased our car last year.
Annette, We are deeply sorry your experience with Team Ford did not meet your expectations. We do our best to deliver the highest level of service in the business, but occasionally things do not always go as planned. I assure you it was not our intention and I would like to get the chance to speak with you to work towards a resolution. Thank you, Ruben Fernandez, Service Director, 701-395-5102
Best car dealer in las vegas nv. They are a customer friendly, no bs car dealer. They didnot try to take advantige of me with the games some dealerships like to play. No high preasure sales. This is the way everyone should be treated when buying a new or used car. A car is the second most expencive thing we buy in life. I will drive a fair distance if I have to. Finding a great car dealer is everything. I trade cars every couple of years. you want a dealer you can trust. Thats Team Ford Lincoln. Enjoy something to eat or drink as they have a restaurant area inside the dealership called The Cobra. Free WiFi and a game area for the kids, or Adult kids if your like me. The Mustang is hot as can be. Did you see the Horsepower??? WOW. I had to have one.
Best new car dealership in Las Vegas Nevada. Great salesman and very knowledgeable about the cars they sell. I always look for good service in anything I want. Great service is provided by this dealership and that's why I prefer them over everyone else. Ps, look out for a new GT 500 running around town. That's me.
I have had numerous experiences at Team Ford Lincoln. The service I have received has been above and beyond what I expected in terms of customer service.
After reading the previous review, I found myself compelled to write this statement.
First thing, what kind of battery dies while the vehicle is engaged and in motion? Second, I would think the dealership that charged $350 to assist you would be the one taking advantage of a person's misfortune. I have had dead batteries in my lifetime and I have never paid that much. Having battery issues here in Las Vegas isn't uncommon. It's 100+ degrees, dry and dusty.
Secondly, I believe I know the sales manager you are referring to. I find it impossible that she would have said the things you are claiming she said. In the event that your recollection of the conversation could be incorrect, I would like to introduce a couple of words as well as their definitiion to you.
Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, or traducement—is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation. Most jurisdictions allow legal action to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism.
Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.
I am so frustrated over people looking to hold someone accountable for everything that happens to them. Wether in their control or not. We now live in a society where so many are looking for something for nothing and refuse to take accountabilty for anything.
Just accept that things just happen. And when you don't get the answer you wanted, think about it before you slander another person just because you don't like the answer you have received.
11/21/2012Provided by DexKnows
I HAVE SPENT OVER 100,000 AT TEAM FORD IN THE PAST 7 YEARS, HAD ALL MY SERVICE DONE AT TEAM FORD. I PURCHASED 2 NEW BATTERIES THERE FOR MY F-250. rECENTLY MY TRUCK WOULDN'T START AND WOULDN'T JUMP START. I HAD IT TOWED HOME, PULLED OUT THE BATTERIES TOOK THEM TO TEAM FORD TO HAVE THEM CHECKED, THE FIRST THING THE SERVICE MANAGER TOLD ME WAS THAT HE COULDN'T CHECK THEM IF THEY WASN'T IN THE TRUCK. (WHICH IS TOTAL BS). THEN HE SAID HE COULD CHECK THEM , BUT HE WOULD NEED TO CHARGE THEM FOR AN HOUR. O.K. I LEFT THEM THERE AT 2:00PM, I CALLED BACK IN AN HOUR. I WAS THEN TOLD THEY WOULD NEED TO CHARGE OVER-NIGHT. AFTER QUESTIONING THIS I FIND OUT THEY ARE STILL SETTING ON THE SERVICE MANAGERS DESK. NOW IT IS ALMOST 5:00PM SERVICE IS GOING HOME AND I STILL DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER. IF I DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER TONIGHT I AM GOING TO E-MAIL THE OWNER AND FORD.,
09/29/2012Provided by DexKnows
I took my 2001 ford escape to the team ford service department for yet another recall. A short time after drop off the service writer Victor Arizmendi called me to report that there was an additional problem with a PVC hose being worn out. He told me that since the "engine cover" was already off that the repair of that problem would cost $181.00. He stated that if I came at a later time time that the repair would cost an additional $100.00. I elected not to have the work done because it sounded as though I was being overcharged and was also being extorted. When I picked my car up I asked them to show me the worn hose. It was not under the engine cover so why would there have been an added charge of $100.00 to have it done later. I fixed the worn hose myself for about $1.50. It took me five minutes. They were price gouging and lying so they could make some easy money, MY MONEY! Your money too if you take your car to these price gouging liars. I intend to complain to the BBB. These guys were caught with there pants all the way down.
09/05/2012Provided by DexKnows
Owning a Power Stroke Diesel for the last few years, I have a lot of experience with Ford Dealers in California and Nevada. Team Ford is the worst I have dealt with. Their service advisors don't keep you updated on the vehicle and I generally have to call two or three days after it gets there and nobody ever seems to be able to tell me what the status is. I have left messages for the General Manager, with no return call, and the Service Manager who always seems to have an excuse why nobody called. This has happened twice in a month. The repairs they have done don't seem to be right, as the check engine is on again for the thrid time in two months. I headed to Friendly Ford to try them.
Phone: (702) 430-6578
Address: 5445 Drexel Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89130