I went in as a first time customer a couple days ago and was very pleased with my haircut and barber. Not only did Pete do a great job with my fade, but he talks in very memorable and entertaining way. Haha I've never met a barber so real and strait foward in my life, it was a great experience!! Definitely coming back to see Pete!!
380 Arapahoe AveBoulder, CO 80302
From Business: Operational for over 20 years, Broadway Hair Studio & The Boulder Spa has been a full-service provider of a host of cosmetics and beauty care services. Based in B…
2323 30th StBoulder, CO 80301
From Business: The Sport Clips experience includes sports on TV, legendary steamed towel treatment, and a great haircut from our guy-smart hair stylists who specialize in men's …
Connie gives a wonderful haircut! Precise and professional. Her shop is well organized and the charges are very reasonable, You can't go wrong!
I've been coming here for over 2 decades to get my hair cut. You can not find Barbers like Tony anymore. He always does a great job with my hair even though it is very fine and hard to work with. If your looking for a Traditional "old school" barber, there is no finer place then Table Mesa Barbers.P.S.Pay no mind to the one star review, Although Tony takes walk-ins, he will always honor an appointment over a walk-in.
First of all- the previous review would appear to be a review from a competitor of Hair Rage. Not only is Olivia the only person that I let touch my hair, she cuts 90% of my friends' hair as well (the remaining 10% are bald or have stylists for wives/significant others). I would stake my own reputation on recommending Olivia and Hair Rage to anyone looking for quality work and personable treatment- this is not something I do lightly either as my reputation is my livelihood.
the salon is awesome. Chelsea rocks on cuts and color