We took in our son's 20 year-old Honda Accord for the basic, low-cost paint job. It was looking pretty sad and my husband had made it worse by trying to sand out some bad areas and repaint with matching touch up spray paint (bad idea). We were absolutely stunned by the results. The car is beautiful. My son said he didn't even recognize it when he picked it up--it was so nice! He could not believe it was the same car.... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Maaco Collision Repair & Auto PaintingAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Let Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting, turn the car you drive back into the car you love. As America’s #1 bodyshop, Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting are the experts in accident damage, dents, dings and faded paint repairing more than 20 million vehicles nationwide. Our expertly-trained technicians will make handling your insurance claims and accident repair easy by providing quality repairs you can trust with a nationwide warranty. We work with all automotive insurance companies to make the process easy, affordable and reliable from start to finish. We meet a strict repair standard at a value and quality other collision repair shops can’t provide. Call Maaco today to schedule your free estimate.
- Auto Painting Process Step 1: Body Repair - Worried about those small dents and unsightly scratches ruining your paint job? Our body repair technicians have mastered the method of eliminating those blemishes down to a Five-Step Process to ensure that your finish is free from those small dents and unsightly scratches. Step 2: Surface Preparation - You know those chips, scratches, cracks and excessive peeling on your vehicle? If left untreated and exposed to the elements over time, these conditions could ultimately ruin your paint job. At Maaco, our estimators examine your vehicle and suggest condition repairs. We offer affordable surface prep options that ensure your MAACOVER looks great. A little surface repair before the paint goes on can ensure it holds that gloss and shine for years to come. Step 3: Surface Sealer - Sealer plays that all-important role of establishing a barrier between the old and new paint. This ensures consistent color and a higher gloss throughout the entire painted surface. At Maaco we offer 3 grades of sealer. The right choice is all about durability, and ultimately the amount of prep work needed for your particular vehicle. When it comes to the durability of your vehicle's paint, sealer helps keep consistent shine long after the job is done. Step 4: Paint Services - We offer three paint packages tailored to your specific needs and budget concerns: Basic, Preferred and Premium. What makes each of the three services unique all comes down to two factors: Longevity of the paint, which includes warranty/durability, and the appearance of the paint, which includes gloss, color match, and metallic appearance. Step 5: Protection & Services - A great paint job deserves great protection. We often apply clear coats to our paint jobs to not only protect the paint, but to ensure an accurate gloss match and an overall seamless repair.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Kearny Mesa, Eastern San Diego
- Collision Services - We will assess the damaged area; recommending either repair or replacement of damaged parts and components, depending on what is the most cost effective for you. We will also repair areas where it is more cost effective to retain the original equipment; damage such as dents, dings, scratches and plastic and fiber glass repair. Insurance Claims - Depending on the amount of damage your car has and the cost of your deductible, you may save by paying out-of-pocket for repairs. If you're making a claim through your insurance company, you'll be happy to know that Maaco works with every major insurance carrier. We'll coordinate with the insurance companies involved, schedule an appointment for your car to be inspected, and even find you a rental car while we make your repairs. We use original manufacturer parts, factory specs, and precision assembly to expertly rebuild your car so it looks and drives like it did before the accident. Fleet & Industrial Services - Our clients benefit from a national footprint, corporate oversight, simple production model with faster turnaround, customized programs for special project needs, and a national warranty. Fleets of all sizes trust Maaco's reputation for craftsmanship, speed and economy. Maaco stands behind its work 100%, there are no management fees, and with centers coast-to-coast, there's always a Maaco facility close by.
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Detailing, Truck Painting & Lettering, Dent Removal, Auto Repair & Service
Excellent Minor Body Repair! They did a great job doing some minor body repair to my car's right rear fender. They fixed the dent, matched the paint color perfectly, and came in at 70% of what 3 other body shops gave me for an estimate. My car looks beautiful again, thanks to Bob and his crew!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Brought them my old Dodge van that was rusting away in my back yard. They actually welded a new drip rail on, fixed all the dents, repaired the slidding door mechanism and finished with a new paint job (including the grill). I couldn't be more happy, my van looks better than it did brand new. All for a reasonable price, I strongly recommend this shop! Thanks Maaco.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My paint job looked great! I kept my car in a garage for 2 years after I received the paint job. Since I lived in San Diego it did not rain but maybe 3 times a year. I got stationed in Kentucky and did not keep my car in a garage anymore. I started to get about an inch of water in my floorboard of my new mustang and took it in to get it checked out. Auto dealer advised me that since the paint job was oversprayed wher... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
i was involved in a pretty major accident last week. i need my car so i was panicked at the thought of going without it for any length of time! my tow truck driver recommended i take it to maaco kearny mesa. i searched them out on the internet and found a few bad reviews. i called the BBB and found out they were in excellent standing. so i took a chance and had them repair my car. GREAT JOB. the bodywork and paint jo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse