To provide services that patients recommend, physicians prefer, purchasers of healthcare services select and that employees are proud to provide.
- General Info
- A Tradition of Quality Wellington Regional Medical Center is located in Wellington, Florida. It is a 143-bed, acute care hospital, owned by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a highly respected, healthcare management organization. Wellington Regional is proud to have provided fine healthcare services to Palm Beach County since 1986. As a community hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, Wellington Regional prides itself on its commitment to meet the changing needs of patients, physicians, payors, staff and the community at large. Mission Statement To provide services that patients recommend, physicians prefer, purchasers of healthcare services select and that employees are proud to provide. We realize this mission through our commitment to service excellence, organizational improvement in measurable ways and cost effective management. We promote an environment that fosters compassion, teamwork, innovation and opportunities for professional growth. Our mission is supported by our commitment to fair and ethical treatment for all.
- BBB Rating
- * American Diabetes Association * Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services * College of American Pathologists * Commission on Cancer * Health Professions Bureau - IN Board of Pharmacy * Indiana State Department of Health * State of Indiana Emergency Medical Services Commission * US Nuclear Regulatory Commission * USDH&H - FDA * US - DOJ DEA Awards and Recognitions: * Honored with a five star award for the treatment of heart attack and heart failure. * Ranked third among all hospitals in the state of Indiana for the treatment of heart attack, heart failure and pneumonia. * Honored with the Baby-Friendly Award given by UNICEF and the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2005 for their efforts in the education and promotion of breastfeeding. * Honored by Professional Research Consultants (PRC) with 5-star Emergency Department Overall Quality of Care and 4-star Outpatient Overall Quality of Care.
- Payment method
- Located on the Northwest Corner of Forest Hill Blvd. & SR7/441
- Other Information
I just want to say from the moment I got there even though I am extremely broken from my baby passing away, I was so well taken care of. My two L&D nurses Liz and Shea were amazing especially Shea who held my hand throughout the whole process. I will definitely be back when I get pregnant again to deliver my baby. I would refer anyone to this hospital.
Thought you would like to know our experience at your hospital when my wife was brought into your emergency room suffering from a seizure. Your emergency room staff and facility were wonderful and extremely pleasant and efficient. We got an admission room within 2 hours and was treated well at 8:30 at night on Saturday Dec. 7th. By 11:00PM everything was completed and my wife was left to relax and sleep from then on other than the usual nighttime testing. The next day the staff was exemplary even though my wife can be difficult at times. The Gal in the MRI dept was wonderful, efficient and caring as well. She had records and discs for me promptly to take to our Neurosurgeon. It was a busy weekend and everybody tried hard to get things done as efficiently as possible. Monday on the other hand, things changed. The staff seemed disoriented, not a smooth operation as on the weekend, less attentive to the patient, incapable of caring properly for the patient, less clean plus scheduling and discharging difficulties. Overall experience was good but work needs to be done on some staff education and abilities. Nurse Richard, nurse Michelle and other unnamed persons were great and the MRI radiology staff, especially on the weekend were great. Sorry I didn't get more names. Thank you for an overall good experience in our difficult times. Joel V. Goldstein (email@example.com) for Carol Goldstein (the patient)
Phone: (561) 798-8500
Address: 10101 Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL 33414
People Also Viewed
- Bethesda Hospital West
9655 Boynton Beach Blvd, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
- Medical Center The Palm Bchs
8140 Okeechobee Blvd Ste A, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Borland-Groover Clinic
10111 Forest Hill Blvd Rm 255, Wellington, FL 33414
- Rma Medical Centers of Florida
6432 Lake Worth Rd, Greenacres, FL 33463
- Massee, Patricia A, MD
10115 Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL 33414
- Flagler Medical Assoc
1552 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- New Medico Out Patient
6414 13th Rd S, Greenacres, FL 33415
- Intergrated Dermatology
1840 Forest Hill Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33406