Flatirons Family Dental & Orthodontics has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Flatirons Family Dental & Orthodontics has not yet specified any specialties.
- General Info
- At Flatirons Family Dental & Orthodontics we make every effort to provide a friendly and comfortable environment for our patients. Our goal is to help each individual patient make the best oral health care decisions. The staff at Flatirons Dental have the experience, technology, and understanding to help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile. Using the latest technology, we can identify, treat, and even prevent simple to complex oral problems. We perform thorough exams and offer the best treatment available. Our commitment to excellence has served patients all along the Front Range from Castle Rock to Longmont. Flatirons Family Dental & Orthodontics will serve all of your dental needs. If you are in pain, just in need of a cleaning, or wanting to improve your smile, we are here to help you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and let us help you achieve your perfect smile.
- Extra Phones
Phone: (720) 256-2120
- The doctors and staff of Flatirons Family Dental and Orthodontics are pleased to provide general dental care for your entire family. The staff at Flatirons Dental have the experience, technology, and understanding to help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile. Using the latest technology, we can identify, treat, and even prevent simple to complex oral problems. We perform thorough exams and offer the best treatment available. Our office treats a wide range of oral health needs including routine fillings, emergency care, extractions, same-day crowns, root canals, implants, Invisalign, Quick Braces, and much more. Our team of highly experienced dental hygienists are skilled at managing and maintaining your periodontal health. Our business associates will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding billing and insurance. Our office is available to schedule appointments Monday through Friday, and new patients are always welcome. We invite your family to join our family of patients.
- CEREC, Invisalign, ZOOM
- Payment method
- visa, master card
- English, Spanish
Better Business Bureau
- Colorado Dental Association, the American Dental Association, the International Association of Orthodontics, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Flatirons Family Dentistry
- Other Link
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: No
GalleryView all (8)
Excellent care. Highly recommend. They explained everything to me in detail. They were very concerned about my comfort during my treatment.
We totally appreciate (and respect) the required policy for X-rays on kids, however, the manner and style of the dentist in engaging in a dialogue on the topic was a complete turn-off. She is not the least bit warm. We’ve been at this office for over 17 years, through various dental ownerships, and have never had an encounter like that. we will be moving-on. The front desk and hygienists are customer service friendly. The dentist herself... well.
I am weeks away from my 67th birthday. I have had lots of dental work over the years, some good, some not so good. In my 40’s I developed gum disease and after several attempts at finding help, I located a dentist and a dental hygienist that changed my attitude and my dental health forever.
I began to realize I was spending more each year to get my hair cut than I had been on my teeth. I like my hair, but hey, how valuable are your teeth? Anyway, I moved last year from New York to Colorado and told my wife, “I’m never going to find a dental hygienist like Diane (who had been working with me for over 20 years.)”
I can’t tell you how happy I am to have been wrong! You are without a doubt the best ever to work on my teeth and I would recommend your services to anyone. You are able to do this work virtually pain free. I’m additionally impressed by the state of the art equipment at your office. Visiting the dentist had long been a childhood fear until finding Diane. It is a gift to now have you. . . . .
Dr. Campbell and his staff were very professional and friendly. Everyone makes you feel like you are the only client. Also, knowing that this practice guarantees their work builds trust in their suggestions and work.
Phone: (720) 304-3267
Address: 1691 Coalton Rd, Superior, CO 80027
People Also Viewed
- Da Vinci Teeth Whitening
1 W Flatiron Crossing Dr, Broomfield, CO 80021
- Summit Dental and Orthodontics
413 Summit Blvd, Broomfield, CO 80021
403 Summit Blvd, Broomfield, CO 80021
- Colorado Gum Care
899 Us Highway 287 Ste 100, Broomfield, CO 80020
- Superior Dental Group
1697 Coalton Rd Ste B, Superior, CO 80027
- Align Orthodontics
1068 S 88th St, Louisville, CO 80027
- Young Dentistry For Children
1056 S 88th St, Louisville, CO 80027
- Front Range Maxillofacial & Implants Surgery
2761 W 120th Ave, Westminster, CO 80234
- Richard A Newman, DDS
7913 Allison Way Ste 101, Arvada, CO 80005
- Fleischmann Family Dentistry
1080 Us Highway 287, Broomfield, CO 80020