Had a very good experience, I was gone for a long time. My boy was in great condition when I returned. He was not clingy, or whiny, he was fine. He liked his girlfriends at the kennel, his human girlfriends. And I am jealous because Jay Jay Mon should have missed me as much as I missed him.
My experience has been nothing but positive with King Kennels. I knew I'd found the right vet/kennel facility when my dogs were overjoyed to go there. They act like they are the ones going on vacation!
We are a national, breed specific rescue. We pay very close attention to anyone caring for our dogs, this includes our fosters, kennels, Veterinarians, and transports. We are involved in a severe neglect situation in northern Ohio, and due to time restraints, we needed a local kennel that could take a dog with severe medical, and social issues. I made several calls, and left several messages, with no luck. Everyone either couldn't handle, or just didn't want a dog in such bad shape. Dr. King returned my call, and didn't hesitate to offer assistance. In the weeks since, I have seen nothing but true compassion for every animal in their care. Starting January 9th, I have been to the kennel every day, and I must say, I'm impressed.Steve KalkoOhio State Foster CoordinatorNational Great Pyrenees Rescue
Horrible, abusive treatment of my animal. My dog, Karson, was there less than 24 hrs. I had an emergency medical situation and boarded him, paying a week in advance. Thank God that I returned the next morning to check on him. He was horribly dehydrated, vomiting white foam. and throwing up bile, saturated on his back with the toxic cleaner Fabuloso. When I returned and demanded an explanation, the kennel manager refused to admit what had hsppened. I went to Dr. King, who was as nervous as Don Knotts, when I asked him why he allowed my beautiful dog to become sick, and refuse to notify me when 3 emergency phone numbers were left. I was astounded at his hollow response. "-We use Fabulouso because it kills the dirty kennel smell and even smoke." I told him that toxic chemicals could cause my dog to be ill. He then offered to give my dog a shot. I told him, at this point that he was obviously causing potential conditions that are dangerous for any animal, and I found him a charlatan. Warning to all pet lovers, if you really care about your pet, don't bring them here. To this day, my dog has never been the same. This place should be shut down for incompetence and abuse. To continue to use a toxic chemical that can cause seizured, liver failure, kidney failure or worse, only shows that Dr. King operates with impunity in hillbilly Clark County. Who'd have thunk it???