- General Info
- Since its beginnings in 1957, Craig Swapp & Associates has been fighting to protect the rights of individuals and to help them recover financially from injury-related accidents. "One Call, That's All" means that with one simple phone call you benefit from the expertise of over 50 caring legal professionals working together to help you. Whether you've been injured in an accident or hurt by a prescription drug or defective product, Craig Swapp & Associates is dedicated to helping you receive the care you need and the compensation you deserve. Over the last 50 years, more than 55,000 individuals have been grateful they made that "one call" to our office. Our attorneys specialize in representing the following types of cases: automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, semi-truck accidents, wrongful death, brain damage, head injuries, dog bites, slip & fall, workplace injury, aviation & train accidents, cycling accidents, product liability cases such as Fosamax, Reglan, and more.
- Email Business
- Serving Spokane, Boise & All of Utah
- Spokane Valley
- Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Attorneys, Attorneys Referral & Information Service, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Litigation & Tort Attorneys, Malpractice Law Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Product Liability Law Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Workers Compensation Assistance, Wrongful Death Attorneys
I feel like I won’t be able to accurately show my level of appreciation with just a review but I want to try. Morgan Jones and Glenn Godfrey deserve every praise I can give since helping me through this traumatic journey. They always made time to reach out. Forever explaining where we were at in the process, explaining what is to come next and always answering questions I may have had.They spoke with me giving my the utmost respect.
Morgan puts in every extra effort, putting in long and extra hours, just to make she is as thorough as she can be. She is so kind, empathetic, intelligent and very easy to talk to. I’m gonna miss her checking in on me. Thank you, Morgan, for making me feel important and valued. You are amazing.
Glenn is so proficient, knowledgable and caring. He always took the time to make sure my concerns and needs were taken care of and surpassed. He was extremely punctual and considerate of my time. Glenn, I hope you take this as the compliment I mean it to be… You have changed my view of lawyers. You are so wonderful, Glenn, thank you. I appreciate how direct and yet compassionate you were with me.
Glenn, Morgan, you both gave me such great service! Even though I hope I’m never in a situation needing you, if I do, I will only seek your help. Craig Swapp & Associates is beyond lucky to have you. Both of you bring such professionalism, proficiency and personalism to the company.
-To the reader of this review:
If you’re on the fence, hop down and let Morgan and Glenn take care of you and your case. You wont regret it, they are truly an awesome team. They will guide you through the tough stuff and will be there until everything is resolved. I never once witnessed them giving me less than 100% of their efforts.
Once again, Thank you so much Glenn, Morgan!!!
My experience with Craig Swapp & Associates, specifically with Lee and Sarah was nothing but a pleasure. They were very professional, informative and courteous the entire time. If I had questions or concerns, they answered them in a timely manor.
As for the settlement itself, well, I am still in shock at the extremely generous dollar amount I received. Lee got a very nice offer from the at-fault insurance company but knew he could get more. He fought for another week or so and was able to get an extra %25. He is a great injury attorney and Sarah is an excellent paralegal. I couldn't have ask for a better team. Thank You!!!
In the beginning my experience had started off a little rocky, but, I just called them back and asked them for a different lawyer. They were completely apologetic and referred me to a new lawyer, Lara. This was my first, and I hope last, vehicle accident and I have never had to hire an attorney before. Lara was SUPER empathetic and I felt SO much more at ease after meeting her. Her paralegal, Rachael, is also exceptionally awesome! Lara had to move out of town due to unforeseen circumstances and Rachael was very nice as to help me through the transition of lawyers and made it especially easy to finish up the last little bit of my stuff. Whenever I had a question or wanted to know something Rachael got back to me, always, in less than 24 hours. My newly assigned lawyer, Roger, was wonderful and very on top of it. Although he had not been my attorney through the whole thing, he was very nice and efficient. He was VERY nice about everything! I cant say enough good things! Thank you all!
My son was in a car accident, and we hired Craig Swapp to help us settle the medical bills. To my surprise, all the bills were paid, and there was a significant chunk of money leftover for us! They took care of the whole process, asking very little of us. I almost didn't even have to think about it at all. If I were ever in this situation again, I would hire them in a second, and I would recommend that anyone else looking for this kind of help call them immediately.
I don't ordinarily write a review on anything let alone on a law firm . But I must, after having Craig Swapp and Associates represent me in a hit and run I was involved in.
Being involved in a car accident and having the driver of the other car take off after smashing up my car and injuring me rattled my nerves to no end.
I really needed representation that would be uncomplicated and painless, especially after finding out that my uninsured motorist coverage started giving me grief. ( meaning my own insurance company!!)
Craig Swapp and Associates really did begin working on my case after 1 call and made the whole process painless while at the same time getting me a settlement that I was very happy with.
They were very thorough and responsive even assigning me a fabulous case manager named Cindy Rhoades .
I'm glad I made that call!
I called the " 1 call, that's all" team with wonderful results! The team works together treating me with respect and my injury seriously. They started my case 1 day later, coming to my home and starting the process I deserve with this severe dog bite. We have been moving foreword sense. Amanda is a vital part of my team and does an excellent job coordinating the best for me. I recommend her to ANYONE! It helps immensely having the support they give you when you are suffering.
I found the service they provided with my accident to be top notch. They went out of their way to ensure I had everything I needed. Their experience with accident/Insurance claims was very evident and helped with a quick and fair resolution. The whole process was very easy.
Phone: (800) 404-9000
Address: 16201 E Indiana Ave Ste 1900, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
People Also Viewed
- Chalich Attorney Shawn at Law
112 N University Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Lloyd Herman and Associates
213 N University Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Provident Law, PLLC
16201 E Indiana Ave Ste 2240, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- Crary, Clark, Domanico, & Chuang, P.S.
9417 E Trent Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Law Offices of John A. Bardelli
606 N Pines Rd Ste 201, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Gary Penar Law Offices
521 N Argonne Rd, Ste 102, Spokane Valley, WA 99212
- Swanson and Associates Inc
3705 S Sommer Rd, Veradale, WA 99037
- Geissler R Bryan
205 N University Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Randy Kimm-Insurance
13609 E 7th Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- Moulton Law Offices, P.S.
1220 N Mullan Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99206