Our experience started with problems with the hotel telling us that our room was not held for the two days because of issues with the credit card, but they called my son in law looking to give his room away and asking if he was still coming. Then the rooms were filthy, cigarette burns in the comforter in a nonsmoking room, spiders on the floor and a couch that looked like it came from the goodwill store. The breakfast was so bad that we ate at McDonalds, yes McDonalds was better. This place should be demolished because I am sure it is not what Choice hotels wants representing them. I would pay three times what I paid for a room at the holiday inn if they had rooms, unfortunately this was state fair weekend and nothing else was available.