Northern Lights Electric, Inc.
50 Orne St, North Attleboro, MA 02760
|Mon - Fri:|
Services: Electrical Wiring, Lightning Protection, Landscape Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems
We recently had work done by Nortrhern Lights at our home in Norton. The technician, JT, was the nicest and most professional person we've ever had in our home. We have a special needs child and he was very respectful of our son during the visit. I would highly recommend this company
Norther Lights Electric arrived on time, in fact called to say they might be a little early and was that okay? They arrived and got right to the work. They installed wires on the roof and did it quickly and neatly. We needed more wire than we had pre-paid for through Angie's list (which we expected) and the fee for the extra wire was minimal and was no problem. The came prepared with whatever they needed just in case they ran into any problems. They installed plug boxes for out side as well and were done early. Now we don't have to worry about ice dams next year. I would hire them again for any Electrical job needed. Scheduling was easy and the people in the office are friendly and make it a pleasure to call. Great customer service all around!
Had gutter heating cables installed. Was a very large job. They took 2.5 days. Did a great job.
The electricians were wonderful. Mark, the lead electrician, reviewed the job and went over all the details with me before he started so I had a full idea of what was involved. The two man team devised a method to install all the wiring from the fuse box to the controllers that are near the gutters without having any exposed wires outside that would have needed pipes on the outside of the house. This was better than I had expected.
We have used Northern Lights on a number of occasions over the past few years, and they are always our go-to electrical contractor. We like them because...
- We can deal with them easily by email and they have professional office staff that deal with calls and sending estimates etc. We get an emailed estimate and an emailed pdf paid invoice at the end of a job. Even though they are a small local company, you get a professional vibe from them.
- They are always quick to respond either by email or phone.
- We don't wait ages for a call-out. They can normally be with us within a couple of days, or about a week or two for bigger jobs.
- They always come when they say they will. They have never let us down. And normally give us a heads-up when they are on their way on the day.
- They have a bunch of electricians, so we never quite know who will come, but we have seen the same faces again and again over the years.
- The guys that come are always courteous and polite. They are clean and careful in our home. And they tidy things up at the end of a job.
- They do the work well, pull permits as needed, so it is good to know that everything is done to code.
- Their work is very neat - they have installed a bunch of new receptacles in our home without having to do any damage to existing walls.
I have recently moved into a new home and needed my TV remounted, some outlets relocated, a ceiling fan in my bedroom (with super high ceilings) and some other minor things.I was referred to Northern Lights from a friend and love them.
They came out so quickly. The electrician, Jason, was so nice and made sure everything was cleaned up before he left...a great help for a single mom! :)
Anyways, I highly recommend Northern Lights! The price was much better than other companies quoted me and their time frame was only one day when other companies told me 2.
Thank you Northern Lights! I will surely be calling you again! :)