2045 N Central Expy Suite 790, McKinney, TX 75070
Phone: (972) 548-1000
Services: Carpeting, Laminate, Hardwood, Carpet / Carpet Cushions, Tiles & Area Rugs
We shopped around for flooring for almost 3 months Abraham was very helpful in guiding us to Bella Ceara flooring. they start the job four days after we signed the contract. It was a perfect experience by Jeronimo and his crew. They were a pleasure to work with and made the whole process very easy.Every aspect from removal to installation was professionally accomplished by Jeronimo and his team.
Great customer service and excellent work! Don't waste your time anywhere else, we hired Floor Touch to install hardwood floors, and Kitchen Tile, The crews showed up on time; they were professional, friendly, polite. They helped us choose the best hardwood floor product and the best design for our house. The entire experience with Floors Touch couldn't have been any easier or gone any smoother. We highly recommend this company.
I prefer to buy from local, family-owned businesses and hired Floors Touch to replace the carpet in my aging mothers condominium. The entire process was a positive experience! We worked with both Abraham and Vince and they were professional, honest and truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was handled flawlessly. We know we got the best pricing on the market and the quality of the carpet is superior. My mother is very pleased and I intend to come back when I replace the countertops in my kitchen next year. The granite choices are incredible and I can't wait to see the results!
After a couple of months of trying to get them to resolve our issues they still refuse. When I posted the original review, they called me immediately to offer me $500 dollars off my final balance, but only if I removed the review. Hello coercion. I have not paid/will not pay my final balance due, because the job is not completed the way we agreed it would be. They are now going through the effort of suing me for the remaining balance, which I would have happily paid if they would have installed the proper counter tops and resolved our issues. Once again, I can't reiterate how upsetting this whole experience has been. They tried to cheat us out of our money and are now suing us when they didn't even install the proper sized counter tops. Buyer beware! Here is an outline of all of our issues. Pictures are attached to show proof of the issues.
1) The thickness of counter top installed in the kitchen and bathrooms was significantly less than the previous counter tops. They measured multiple times and we made it very clear that we wanted counter tops that were the exact dimensions of the old counters. After discussing with a more reputable company, there are apparently 2cm and 3cm granite tops. They clearly went with the 2 cm to save themselves money, at my expense. This is not only less durable than the 3 cm, but it made it so I had to buy new paint for all the walls.
2) They did not install a dishwasher mounting bracket. They instead used some sort of cheap epoxy that didn't hold at all. Every time we open the dishwasher it tips forward. It also pulls out quite often and is most definitely scraping the floors underneath. I had to pay someone to come out and install the proper bracket. After seeing how simple it was, it literally would have taken the laborers 15 minutes and the bracket only costs 10 dollars. For a 6,000 dollar job, this should have been done properly.
3) The laborers shattered our wall clock that was hanging in the kitchen.
4) The molding under our island was literally destroyed when they took of the old counter tops. They tried to conceal this buy filling the molding with gobs of cheap epoxy. This looks absolutely terrible.
5) They refused to fix any of these issues and instead have now filed a law suit against us for not paying our remaining balance.
Original review below:
Absolutely the worst company I've ever done business with. The salesman Abraham is very accessible...until he takes your money. Then, if you have any complaints, concerns or questions, you might as well shove them up your ass. Not if, but WHEN there are mistakes, Abraham doesnt take responsibility, he simply threatens to fire his laborers... Whom did a great job might I add. I had to call the office to schedule my own plumber and laborers to replace the backsplash. When you give a company thousands of dollars you think they'd at least be interested enough to call and schedule your work for you. I could go on and on, but simply put you can get nice looking floors and countertops from almost anywhere. Don't put yourself through the stress of dealing with this terrible excuse for a company.
Abraham, promised several things that were all part of installation. Unfortunately, the lead installer was rude and disagreed with all of the things Abraham promised (specifically, the items that needed to be moved out of our closets and the fixing of a squeak in our hallway). My husband was an hour late to work because we had to quickly move items that Abraham told us not to worry about. The installers claim they tried to fix the squeak, but that to really fix it properly they would have had to go beneath the sub floor and fix the beams. If that information had been communicated during the installation, it would have been something my husband could have done. In the end, the carpet is beautiful, but we are truly disappointed with the miscommunication between Abraham and the installers. We believe that Abraham has good intentions, but if you aren't going to hire installers who uphold the level of customer service that you promise, then in the end your words are just empty promises.
At floors touch of mc kinney you can choose a wide range of design here that are exactly to your taste thanks to floors touch my home is as glamorous as i expected the flooring the did is what i truly imagined thanks for helping me choose the best floor that suits to my home..
Thank you so much for the wonderful job you did in our home. We knew our situation was a little different and had a hard time finding a company that would take the job. The salesman was helpful thoughout the sales process and even came out to the house during the install at my request to address some of my concerns. The installers were very respectful and answered all my questions. The hardwood was scraped and stained on site and I could tell the installers had a lot of experience. I felt very comfortable and the end result is awesome.