23332 Red Arrow Hwy, Mattawan, MI 49071
Bronson Commons is a 100-bed, all-private room facility. We specialize in short-term nursing care and therapy for adult patients following illness, injury or hospitalization. We also have a unit devoted to long-term care in a secure, homelike environment.
Our medical team of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, therapists, nurses and nurse assistants is on site daily. Our multidisciplinary team specializes in post-acute care and rehabilitation to help bridge the transition between inpatient care and home.
Bronson Commons is certified by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). CMS gave us a five-star rating for overall quality in 2008-2013. This rating was based on health inspections, quality measures and staffing at Bronson Nursing Rehabilitation Center, which is now known as Bronson Commons.
Our staff has also received the Commitment to Quality award from the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) in 2012. The award honors facilities across the nation that have demonstrated their commitment to improving the quality of care for older adults and individuals with disabilities. In addition, U.S. News & World Report listed our facility as one of the “Best Nursing Homes” in 2013.
Phone: (269) 283-5215
Fax: (269) 283-5215
• Rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy
• Central line care and management
• Registered dietitian
• Certified dementia practitioner
• Diabetic management and education
• Colostomy management and education
• Gastric tube care and tube feeding
• Peripheral intravenous (IV) initiation and management
• IV piggy back medication administration
• Laboratory, radiology, electrocardiogram, ultrasound and other diagnostic services
• Nebulizer treatments
• Oxygen management
• Peritoneal dialysis
• Foley catheter management
• Psychiatric, hearing, podiatry, dental and optical services
• Tracheostomy care and education
• Urostomy care and education• Wound care, including complex wounds
Bronson Commons offers the following:
• Climate-controlled rooms
• Communication boards
• Community Room
• Dining Room
• Gathering areas
• Laundry room
• Lockable cabinet
• Private rooms
• Private telephone
• Rehabilitation gym with fully-equipped kitchen and open gym hours
• Rooms for patients of size and palliative care
• Sinks with hand grips, an overhead cabinet, and tilt mirrors
• Spa with jetted tub, private shower and heated towels
• TV - 42"
Oneill, Leonard T, MD
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!