A Qualified Plumber!
- General Info
- Texas Master Plumber makes all kinds of residential plumbing repairs, commercial plumbing repairs, and residential plumbing installations, and commercial plumbing installations at a fair and competitive price. We repair and install all faucets from the kitchen in your home to the ADA compliant faucets in the restrooms of hospitals and restaurants. We are licensed and registered with all the local cities to apply for and obtain the permits for water heater installations, gas test, pipe replacements, sewer replacements, and any other plumbing permits your project may require. Gas tests are required by the cities to ensure that there are no leaks on the gas system and all gas piping and gas pipe repairs are safe and up to the current local code requirements. Texas Master Plumber also repairs and installs new water piping whether it be from the meter to the incoming water supply at the house or a small pipe repair on a leaking pipe in the attic or walls of the home. We use the latest and greatest technologies when it comes to doing the plumbing work fast and correctly with the newest PEX pipe and the PEX fittings. These plumbing repairs require the proper tools and know-how to install the pipe to the manufacturers specifications. PEX pipe is durable and last way longer than galvanized or copper pipe. It will not rust or corrode like metal piping and hot and cold weather does not affect it either. Texas Master Plumber uses code approved materials on all plumbing repairs and plumbing installations. Texas Master Plumber uses professional grade plumbing material that lasts longer than your standard builders grade plumbing materials purchased from the local hardware stores. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and guarantee all plumbing repairs and new plumbing installations. We know that your plumbing system is a vital part of life and when you need a qualified plumber to make those plumbing repairs in a timely manner, we are going to be there to fix it right for a fair and competitive price. Gas Leak, Water Leak, Commode Leak, Faucet Leak, Water Heater Leak, Garbage Disposal Leak, or any plumbing leak you may have, Texas Master Plumber is the only plumber!
- Contact Dispatch
- Bradford White Water Heaters repair, replacement and installation. Rheem Water Heaters repair, replacement and installation. Water Pipe repair, replacement and installation. Sewer Drain Pipe repair, replacement and installation. Gas Pipe Leak repair, replacement and installation. Gas Appliance installation. Faucet repair, replacement and installation. Toilet repair, replacement and installation. Drain repair, replacement and installation. Sewer and Drain Cleaning Services. Hydro-jetting services. Water service repair, replacement and installation. Gas Testing and Inspections. City Permits. Code upgrades. Plumbing repair, replacement and installation consultation.
- A. O. SMITH WATER HEATERS, AMERICAN STANDARD, AMERICAN WATER HEATERS, BRADFORD WHITE WATER HEATERS, PERLICAN WATERS FILTRATION SYSTEMS, PRICE PFISTER, RHEEM WATER HEATERS, STATE WATER HEATERS, TOTO, delta, kohler, moen
- Payment method
- amex, check, visa, mastercard, cash
- Same Day/Next Day Service. Phone call when technician is dispatched to your property. Upfront pricing before any work is performed. Qualified licensed technicians dispatched to every job. Professional Grade Materials and Fixtures are used on all new installations. We carry over three times the General Liability Insurance required by law. All of our employees provide Exceptional Customer Service. All repairs, replacements, and installations are guaranteed. And Much More!!!
Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners: Responsible Master Plumber License #36151
TEXAS MASTER PLUMBER, LLC.
- Plumbers, Backflow Prevention Devices & Services, Building Contractors, Drainage Contractors, Garbage Disposal Repair, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Gas Lines-Installation & Repairing, Heating Equipment & Systems, Leak Detecting Service, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment, Water Heater Repair, Water Heaters, Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
Coupons & Deals (1)
My vacuum breaker on the sprinkler system was damaged by the recent freeze. Also the ball valves were rusted and hard to shut off the system before the freeze. I ended up lucky to still have water. I understood and offered the wait for more urgent cases for people without water. The repair was completed today!
Excellent customer service, pricing and workmanship!!
Ronnie with Texas Master Plumbing was very pleasant, knowledgeable and very informative. I am elated with this plumbing company and I will definitely be talking about them to family & friends, along with what they deserve a review in stellar rating!!
Thank you Ronnie!!
Updated: MORE bizarre, and I just called the police.
After leaving review, the owner from Texas Plumbers in van came to house POUNDED on door SUPER hard, throws paperwork (my receipt apparently), and says I know where you live - meaning he is coming back to damage my property? Got him leaving driveway on video. Just filed a complaint with the Texas State Board Plumbing Examiners.
USE these clowns at your own risk!
Bizarre to say the least. Plumber not helpful. Wants ME to find the issue. I want you to find the water leak coming out of my wall and give me a estimate on repairs. Um, why did I call you.
Say they are paperless and I will get a receipt via email. I email a few days later to get a copy via email, and
they say I have to call? Really call to get a paperless receipt, ironic, no?????
Wow! "Bizarre" to say the least! There is no way to respond to these insane allegations. “No good deed goes unpunished.” We believe we’ve done everything within our power to try and make you happy. It seems nothing is possible. Hope you find peace in your lifetime. Please stop calling our office and harassing the employees.
Great customer service. Came out same day and fixed the problem quickly. I'll call them again!
We're glad you had a positive experience and hope you do use us again if needed.
Had a dishwasher leak, so called this company based on good reviews I read here, but not impressed. Appointment was scheduled from 12-2pm, but plumbers didn’t show up until 4. No call to say they were running late, I had to call to find out why they hadn’t come yet. They weren't able to fix the problem, said we needed to buy a new dishwasher. Was charged $150 for the trip charge, even though the ‘trip’ to our home is a whole 4 miles away. Just be aware, of the steep trip charge even if they don’t fix anything.
I am deeply sorry you feel you have had a bad experience with Texas Master Plumber. We call ever customer when in route to the home and even show up to knock on the door when we are in the area.. We certainly do not charge a trip charge, ever! We ran a cable through you kitchen sink drain to clear the stoppage at your husbands request and we do not work on dishwashers or appliances, as we explained to your husband before clearing the drain. We strive for excellent customer service and are sorry you were not there to meet the plumber on site and make any decisions. If you have anymore plumbing issues, we hope you would give us another opportunity to show you what kind of services we provided for your husband. Thank you for your input and informative review.
Hi everyone, I want to recommend Ronnie Goyne and Texas Master Plumber to you. They are one of the best plumbers in Houston. I have had the privilege of working with Ronnie for over a year now on his website and online marketing and I have seen his dedication to service to his clients. I can honestly that they are experts in their field. They are a qualified master plumber. They have quick response times and know their industry. Give a call.
My mother-in-laws 60 year old pea trap disintegrated late Friday afternoon. Before noon Saturday Peter, an apprentice plumber showed up and within minutes gave me a reasonable estimate. I watched the entire procedure and just before he was finished he identified another very obvious problem and gave me a couple of fixes. I told him what I wanted done and he repaired it in a very short time. He had one problem with the plumbing that was older than his father and a quick phone call brought the answer.
I was pleased with the work and the young man’s polite, knowledgeable attitude.
Phone: (832) 864-3689
Address: 222 W 5th Street, Kemah, TX 77565
Website: Primary Website
More Like This
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
2215 Anders Ln Ste B, Kemah, TX 77565
- Plumber in League City
2280 E Main St, League City, TX 77573
- Plumbing Clear Lake Shores TX
1510 Marina Bay Dr #1240, Clear Lake Shores, TX 77565
- PLUMBER CLEAR LAKE SHORES TX
507 Fm 2094, Kemah, TX 77565
- Toilet Repair Kemah TX
211 FM 2094 Road, Kemah, TX 77565
- Buccaneer Plumbing
2207 Anders Ln, Kemah, TX 77565
- A to Z Plumbing Repairs
80 W 5th St, Kemah, TX 77565
- Home Services at The Home Depot
507 Marina Bay Dr, Clear Lake Shores, TX 77565
- Water Heater Kemah
243 Marina Bay Dr, Kemah, TX 77565
- Water Heater Repair Kemah TX
609 Bradford Ave Suite 103, Kemah, TX 77565