Quality Eye Care with a Fashionable Flair
"Quality Eye Care with a Fashionable Flair"
- General Info
- Goodrich Optical is the leading Eyewear Boutique in Greater Lansing. We utilize the latest in digital technology to provide you with the highest quality eyewear and eye care possible. Specialists in caring for children and people with special needs, Goodrich Optical offers eye exams, glasses and contact lenses for the entire family. Call today for an appointment or go to www.goodrichoptical.com Locally Owned & Operated - Proudly Serving Greater Lansing Area Since 1968
- Goodrich Optical is the leading Eyewear Boutique in Greater Lansing. We utilize the latest in digital technology to provide you with the highest quality eyewear and eye care possible. Specialists in caring for children and people with special needs, Goodrich Optical offers eye exams, glasses and contact lenses for the entire family. Call today for an appointment or go to www.goodrichoptical.com
- Alcon, Bausch & Lomb, Transitions, Varilux
- Payment method
- visa, discover, debit, check, cash, insurance, travelers checks, mastercard
- Pennsylvania Avenue First Building South of the Hwy on-ramp for I-96 at exit 104
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1968 Accepting New Patients
Goodrich Optical Inc.
- Social Links
returned to Goodrich Optical after two experiences with the mall-type stores. The difference in knowledge, product and service is amazing. My new lenses are so much better and the fit of the frames is great. It is obvious that the Goodrich family are professionals who are very concerned with the customer's long term eye health. After a recent fall which damaged my glasses, I realized the advantage of having a high-quality frame and concerned service. My glasses now are as good as new!
Worst place ever.!! They were not professional and use intimidation and lies to not have to cancel and refund our order. Long story short, my husband was send to this place by his work for a vision test and prescription for safety glasses. He came home that day without an invoice or a prescription with a receipt for $60 as a deposit. Husband went back the next day to get the invoice and prescription. His prescription is -0.50 and they charge him $600+ for his glasses. 4 days after his exam, I went to the office with invoice and receipt in hand to ask them to cancel his order and refund us. The man at the office refused to and even called the cops on me stating I was abusive. I was there with our 5 year old daughter not once using any profanity but demanded they refund us. This man at the office who was at least 350+ lbs told the cops I was abusive. I can not believe how I was treated and intimated into leaving without a refund or a cancellation.
My glasses were stepped on and in pretty bad shape. I walked into Goodrich Optical as it had a few good reviews on yp. Everyone in the office was polite, the doc took a look at my glasses and fixed them in 10 minutes or so despite me not having an appointment. On top of that he didn't charge. What a great little shop - I highly recommend.
Phone: (517) 393-2660
Address: 2450 Delhi Commerce Drive, Holt, MI 48842