18 years experience serving the Las Vegas Valley.
- General Info
- Welcome to Control Air of Southern Nevada. We are an independent; family owned and operated HVAC business servicing the Las Vegas Valley since 2012. We have over 18 year's experience in the industry and offer service, repair, & maintenance for residential and light commercial establishments in the greater Las Vegas Valley 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us today for a quote. Our customers benefit from our convenience and expertise by: * We remain small enough to give our customers the friendly, high-quality, personal attention they deserve. * We stock our truck with hundreds of parts, so when we pull up you can rest assured that your DOWNTIME WILL BE MINIMAL due to a large percentage of repairs can be fixed on the spot. * Our Highly Trained Service technicians are EPA Certified. * We use the latest STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT and tools to ensure the smoothest service possible. * We're not a big company - we have no corporate investors, no salespeople required to meet a "quota", which means that MORE SAVIONGS IN YOUR POCKET and you can rest comfortable knowing you received the best service for the fairest price. To prove it - Get a FREE 2nd opinion from us today!
- Email Business
- Our Residential and Commercial Services Include: * Repair * Service * Maintenance * Energy Savings Agreements * Unit Installation and replacements We Work on Equipment Such As: * Heat Pumps * Rooftop and Outdoor Units * Split Systems (Central Air Units) * Ductless Mini-splits * And more... Your sense of COMFORT and RELAXATION should not be compromised in the hot temperatures of the Las Vegas desert. Allow us to take control of your problem and get you back to the comfortability that you deserve.
- * Carrier * Bryant * BDP * Payne *York *Trane *American Standard *ICP
- Payment method
- check, visa, amex, mastercard
- Henderson, Green Valley North
NV C-21 License # 0076954
BBB A+ Accredited Business
Some joker had gone on the roof of my business and turned the AC units off and then dropped off a business card attempting to get business. When our air stopped working we called Control Air and they gave us a quote of $80 to come and look at our business AC units. When the technician went and looked at the units and noticed that they had been switched off, he switched them back on and then charged us $237 for something we could have done ourselves. We expected an $80 fee and were told after the fact that the minimum charge was per unit. This company is typical of the shoddy service providers who give you a false quote and then railroad you when minimal to no service is actually required. I would never recommend Control Air of Southern Nevada as they are a company with poor morals and lacking of any integrity or ethics, simply looking to rip off customers in this way.
No one has had the technical ability, patience, and determination to fix the air conditioning and heating issues in our commercial building. For the past year, we have had over 4 different contractors try to adjust and balance the air in this large building; after a few days of consulting with everyone, Joe was able to correct the issues and get the temperature correct for everyone in our building. If you are having issues with "balancing" your air, Control Air is the place to go. Joe was very knowlegible and pleasant while in our offices.
Joe is the owner and repair person who comes out. He came 20 minutes after I called and within 2 hours we had cold air flowing. He is so nice, efficient and sold us just what we already suspected we needed. Call him! You won't be disappointed. And the prices are way reasonable. I can't recommend him highly enough if I could give 10 stars I would!
Control air of Southern Nevada, LLC is privately owned and operated. Joe arrived within 20 min. of my call. His van is well stocked with all the parts needed for most standard repairs. He diagnosed and repaired the problem with my unit (a capacitor) in less than 20 min. From call to repair in under and hour.... Amazing! Not only is joe a competent technician, he is a super nice guy too, and honest. He carriers his parts price list with him and his parts and labor are very fairly priced. A great experience.
Highly recommended!!! Very honest and more than fair on his charges. Very knowledgeable, professional, and went beyond doing the PM on my a/c and alerted me to several very dangerous problems caused by prior services(Sent by insurance co.) Joe, thank youfor the excellent service!
I Have a rental property in Henderson and the service people my management company sent over to fix the heater wanted to replace the whole air conditioner heating unit combination. they said it was to old and couldn't find replacement parts. I called Joe and he diagnosed everything. Their wasn't anything wrong with what the other company told me. Joe fixed the problem and had the heater up and running in no time. i called him back for a spring tune up for the air conditioner and he found a problem the other company had so called fixed the summer before. He took care of their mistake, cleaned the whole system and has it running like new. Super fast service and followed up what he did the next day to make sure everything was working properly. Thanks Joe. I would recommend him to everyone. Satisfied customer? You bet.
Being in Vegas for 30 years - its hard to find someone reliable, trustworthy and who doesn't take shortcuts. I have to say - Control Air is all of that and more. They are fast, fair, & honest. I would recommend them for your house or business every day of the week!
Don't and I mean don't go to any other HVAC business. I called Joe at Control Air of Southern Nevada at 10:15 Sunday morning and he had the problem resolved and repaired by noon the same day at a very reasonable rate. I'm not easily impressed, but Joe impressed me. He was polite, concerned and very knowledgeable. Call Joe and be impressed to.
From my personal experience, Control air is top notch in the Las Vegas Market. Their prices are fair, and they REALLLLLY know their stuff. They won't charge you for stuff that doesn't need replacing and are right on time. definitely a 5 star rating. I would recommend them to my friends family and neighbors he came got it running and came back the next day with original part. Fast and friendly
Phone: (702) 882-6760
Address: 2222 Sardis Ter, Henderson, NV 89074
People Also Viewed
- Active Plumbing, Inc.
3261 S Highland Dr Ste 609, Las Vegas, NV 89109
2636 Port Of Call Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Sears Home Improvement Products
1245 W Warm Springs Rd, Henderson, NV 89014
- Willis Newberry-Laughlin Air Conditioning Refrigeration And Heating
3657 Laughlin Blvd, Laughlin, NV 89029
- Leak Point
- Aire Serv of Las Vegas
657 Middlegate Rd, Henderson, NV 89011
- Wrich Air