Saved to Favorites
Quality Automotive Parts, Service and Repairs.
- General Info
- We are an authorized independent service center featuring ACDelco parts. We offer a full line of over 99,000 automotive parts and supplies as well as vehicle maintenance, service & repair. For more information about our line of services and a complete parts catalog please visit our website or feel free to call or come by our location anytime during business hours. ACDelco.
- Email Business
- Extra Phones
Phone: (512) 858-4252
- AC Delco
I have been a customer of Central Garage since moving to Dripping 6 years ago. I know vehicles and have been working on my own vehicles almost 50 years, but work in partnership with them when I need their expertise those times the job exceeds my knowledge, tools, or time.
1. About five years ago I thought the air conditioner wasn't cooling properly. After Danny looked it over, it was determined it was operating properly. I was wisely counseled the newer air conditioning systems have so little coolant that just to check the level would create the need to evacuate and re-charge the system. It would be at a cost far above any possible benefit.
2. Recently I needed my four spark plugs removed and replaced with new ones. I was successful doing the first two. However, the area where the other two plugs were located was so tight that I was unsuccessful accomplishing the task after several days of trying. I took the auto in early in the day, which is my wife’s work car, and upon returning close to closing time, the car was not yet worked on. I told Kevin I needed it back, so took the keys. I tried again another time when I could leave it for a full day again. This time they were able to accomplish the task, and at a fair price. I also asked them on that visit to check the condition of the original brake pads to see if it was time to replace them. They were honest telling me they did not need to be replaced and were good for nearly another year.
3. They handled an unusual situation where both front should and lap belt assemblies had to be replaced due to corroding sensors that no longer properly communicated with the safety systems. The shop’s total cost was less than what the dealer would have charged.
4. When a tire needed to be repaired, I called them. They recommended another area business since tire repair was not something they did. The referred business did a great job.
They are an asset to the Dripping Springs area. I highly recommend them.
I can always count on you to do your best to help me! My husband and I appreciate your integrity. His dad was a mechanic and he was allowed a TX driver’s license during WWII when he was just 11 years old (but TALL) so he could deliver cars for his dad. Needless to say, my husband has known cars all his life so he knows a good shop and good people when he sees it.
It’s rare these days to find the personal service and attention to detail that I experienced at Central Garage. I needed a new alternator and the part was driven in by Danny’s staff from Houston, TX. Because of the overall level of service, the no-bones-about-it approach and not to mention a referral to another business to get my car inspected I now have a mechanic I trust. I will refer friends/family to them and I enjoy the satisfaction of once again feeling safe on the road – invaluable. Even upon return at the end of the day he was willing to take a look at my car and sent me on my way, safe on the road. Thank you Danny and staff.
Always the best. I’m treated with kindness and respect. As a person with minimal knowledge of mechanics, I have been taken advantage of many times by countless mechanics but never at Central Garage. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I feel like Danny (and before him – Ben) and all of the staff take care of my car and my children’s cars with care like they would their own car.
Phone: (512) 894-4114
Address: 120 E Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
People Also Viewed
- A-Line Auto Parts
2200 W Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Express Care Valvoline
3994 E Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Dripp'n Paint & Body
4500 W Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Good to Go Oil Center Inc
1160 W Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Pro Tech Automotive
451 S Canyonwood Dr, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Fisher Resource Solutions
17602 Westlake Dr, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- T & M Auto Body
12117 W Highway 290, Austin, TX 78737
- DC Transmissions
3994 E Highway 290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Texas Automotive Export
8701 Mcgregor Ln, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Todd's Automotive
16330 Fm 1826, Austin, TX 78737