Design in Stone countertops
- General Info
- Planet Granite is Southern Colorado's largest direct importer, fabricator and installer of natural stone, granite and marble. You only need to make one stop at our showroom in Colorado Springs for sales, service, fabrication and installation. We serve residential and commercial clients throughout the greater Colorado Springs metro area and surrounding communities. Create a beautiful look in your home with our countertops and sinks that come in a variety of colors. We custom fabricate each cut of stone to suit your needs, so you'll get exactly what you're looking for each time you work with us. Choose from granite, quartz, marble, travertine, onyx, engineered countertops, sealers, cleaning products, sinks, and more. Our work includes: • Kitchens • Bathrooms * Shower walls and floors • Bars • Building exteriors • Vanities • Laundries • Fireplace Accents • Office Spaces We have contributed to the community around us by being an accredited member of the BBB and the Home Builders Association and we've been featured on national television shows and magazines. We've also won numerous awards. With such accolades, you can count on quality results on your own project. Call Planet Granite today for an free estimate or in home consultation!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Space Planning, Bathroom Vanities, Backsplashes, Kitchen Countertops, Renovations, Kitchen Islands, Table Tops, Custom Countertops, Fabrication, Granite Fabrication, Natural Granite, Stone Countertops, Granite Countertops, Crushed Granite, Quartz Countertops, Marble Countertops, Granite Slabs, Counters & Table Tops, Brazilian Granite, Countertop Tiles, Formica Countertops, Garage Countertops, Natural Stone Countertops, African Granite.
- Onyx, Quartz, corian, granite, marble, quartz, soapstone, travertine
- Payment method
- debit, discover, visa, amex, check, mastercard
- Venetian Village, Northeast Colorado Springs
National Kitchen & Bath Association
Planet Granite, Inc.
Planet Granite Inc
- Social Links
- Counter Tops, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish, Brick-Clay-Common & Face, Building Contractors, Cabinet Makers, Cabinets, General Contractors, Granite, Home Decor, Home Improvements, Home Repair & Maintenance, Housewares, Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service, Marble-Natural, Masonry Contractors, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Stone Natural, Stone Products
- Other Information
Appointment Needed: Yes
Areas of Expertise: Bathroom Remodel, Build an Addition, Kitchen Remodel
Free Estimates: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
04/17/2013Provided by DexKnows
Planet assisted us with great service as well a gorgeous kitchen. They had many colors to choose from and were informative. They designed the kitchen lay out on a computer before they installed it with us. My husband enjoyed this as there were no surprises, and I got to use my favorite parts of the stone.They also helped us fix problems we had lived with in the master bath from another company. In the long run it was worth a little extra to have the project done right and with warranty. Thank you!
03/27/2013Provided by DexKnows
I initially had a customer service problem with Planet Granite, but after my last review, they have delivered more than I can imagine. They have turned my one star rating into a 5+ rating. The granite and marble in my home is absolutely beautiful. They treated me like I was their most important customer. They transformed my counter tops and vanities into works of art. I would definately recommend Planet Granite.
03/09/2013Provided by DexKnows
My experience with the owner of Planet Granite has been horrible. My husband and I first checked out Planet Granite on a Saturday. We were walked through the area where the granite is displayed and chosen. It is a huge selection of beautiful granite. We were told by the salesperson that we would hand select our granite, the slabs would be photographed, measurements of our counter tops would be taken, a template would be superimposed over the photographed granite and we could chose how we want the granite to be cut. He showed me a picture of how they matchbook the granite. Once we walked back to the showroom he showed us the sinks that they offered and gave me a coupon for a free sink. I asked him which one was the free sink. He said ALL the stainless steel sinks were free with coupon. We told him we needed to think about it and would call him later. I decided to let my General Contractor manage the granite installation. He took a check to planet granite and signed paperwork. After the counter top measurements were taken we were given an installation date of Tuesday. Since we had not heard back from anyone the Saturday before installation, we decided to visit the shop to hand select our granite. When we got there the granite was select and cut. I did not like how it was cut and was told that we could pick other granite and chose how we want our ($10,000) counter tops to look. I was called two days later and told that if I want it my way, I would have to pay $4000 more. I went to Planet Granite and asked to speak to the owner. I was told that he was too busy to see me. After he ignored me twice, I very loudly complained. He finally decided to talk to me. When he was told that an employee selected our granite, he told his employees that the style, Typhoon Bordeaux, is always hand selected by the customer. I felt bad that he was very angry with his employees, so I agreed to accept the one counter top the way they already cut it - but I wanted to chose how the center island counter tops would look. I also agreed to accept the master bathroom counter top since the cut of that granite did not matter. He said he would re-cut the island piece if I agreed to pay off the balance for the kitchen counter tops and my three bathroom vanity counter tops. I agreed and a new date to select how I wanted the granite was made. When I received the granite, they also brought a very cheap and ugly metal sink. They decided on their own to cut the sink hole. I was originally told that the sink (and a grill) would be cut on sight. I am now being told that if I want to use my own sink and if it does not fit the hole, I have to pay $400 more. If I could give NO star to Planet Granite, I would. If I had a kitchen sink I would never let them in my house again.
11/04/2011Provided by Superpages
I was able to hand select the perfect stones for my kitchen and vanitys at Planet Granite, Inc, as well as the sinks. It saved my husband and I a great amount of time, and I recommend them to anyone looking for a company who will stand behind their work. The team is also a lot of fun, thank you PG!
08/19/2009Provided by DexKnows
My family and I were pleased with the service and quality we received with Planet Granite. They had the largest selection of counter tops and sinks, and the most up to date options for our remodel.The payment terms were very fair, and the staff did a great job in making sure our kitchen turned out beautiful.Kudos!
07/28/2008Provided by DexKnows
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. We had Planet Granite replace our counter tops in our kitchen. I can tell you now we will NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE! They stand behind their product, their installers and their contractors. We will never use anyone else. Complete and total trust in all of them.
Phone: (719) 301-0670
Address: 3020 N Stone Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80907