I am very very happy and pleased that my husband and I got Mr. Lopez as my attorney. Mr.Lopez handled my feloney MTR, misdemeanors, and got my probation transferred out of state to be able to be with my husband and daughter. Mr. Lopez is very good and affordable I'm glad they worked with me. I also want to give a big thanks to Bernie and Tammy for helping me out they are very kind and helpful they both get ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Law Offices of Jesus R. LopezAdd to mybook
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (210) 201-3111
Phone: (210) 225-9595
- We are the premier provider of Bail Bonds in the San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas area. The Law Offices of Jesus R. Lopez, PLLC, works 24 hours a day/7 days a week to help facilitate jail releases of individuals incarcerated in Bexar County.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
- East Side, Downtown San Antonio, Prospect Hill, West Side
- We provide you with an experienced criminal defense and 24-hour bail bond services.Just like any bail bondsman, for a small percentage of the bond amount, we will post the full bond on your pending charge, so you can be released prior to trial. Unlike bail bondsmen, We offer the additional advantage to our clients of applying any bond fees paid for bonding toward our representation fees on the case.We have also been very effective representing clients in bond reduction hearings to reduce an extremely high bond. Also, our firm counsels individuals with outstanding warrants in lifting these warrants through a "walk through" arrest and bond process. This is a far more convenient and comforting means of getting warrants lifted, than just waiting to get picked up by the police.
- English, Spanish
2% Down Bail bonds
- Criminal Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Bail Bonds
Recently, I got into some unexpected trouble on a supposedly peaceful night out. After everything, I end up with felony assault charges against me for protecting a family member who was being jumped (assaulted) at a bar. Apparently, one of the individuals that assaulted my family member, ends up filing charges against me. So, I end up in the main jail in SA. My lovely wife, immediately gets on this website. She finds... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse