PC Xpress Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- PCXpress offers computer repairs and network troubleshooting to the Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas since 2001. We specialize in virus removal and computer and networking repair. Along with our consulting services we also offer reliable, state of the art, custom built servers and workstation computers. PCXpress, Inc, Services Include: Computer Services - repair, custom build servers and workstations
- Data Recovery Firewalls Internet Services Switches Virus Removal
- Apple, Apple Computer Inc, Avery, Cisco, Dell, HP, Hp, Macintosh, Matrox, Microsoft, Vpn
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- We provide reliable, high-tech, custom-built servers and workstation computers along with consulting services. Our engineers and technicians have obtained many system certifications, including: A+, Net+, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and Cisco CCNA. We work on all computer brands or systems.
- Computer Network Design & Systems, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Computer Service & Repair-Business, Computer Technical Assistance & Support Services, Network Communications, Computer Software & Services
I have been using PCXpress for 6+ years and have always been happy with the work they have done for me. Mike is very professional and courteous and is very knowledgeable able his work. I have had some pretty scary moments at times with the problems that I have had and Mike has always worked diligently and completed every job to my full satisfaction. Mike is the one that I trust to work on all my computers.
I have been using PCExpress for several years. They are very reliable, very affordable, and provide excellent service from start to finish. I had two different hard drive crashes on separate occasions, and Michael was able to retrieve my data both times, and set up my new systems seamlessly for me. I highly recommend Michael and PCExpress for your computer needs, both small and large.
Knowledgeable, reliable and always on call. I have been using PCXpress for over 6 years. I have purchased a computer which they custom built to my needs. Before that and since Michael, the owner, has been my go-to person for all my computer and network needs. Have also used their remote services and works extremely well. He is always very professional, knowledgeable, most of all trustworthy. In addition, you are dealing with a technician face to face and not a big box store.
My computer was not booting up at all and the data seemed threatened. I called PCXpress. Everything was saved by the technician! The quality of his work and customer service were superb! I highly recommend them to any and all experiencing computer difficulties.
I started using PCXpress approximately 6 years ago, while working for a company from my home.
When I no longer worked with the company I have continued to call on PCXpress with all my personal computer/networking needs.
They have always given top and prompt service in both business and personal issues. They have never made me feel any less of a priority when moving from business to the personal and I plan to continue using them for all my computer and networking needs.
We were new in the area and moved our business to Norcross. PC Express was great. Michael brought the computers up in record time and we were working by the end of the day. He made sure that all computers talked to each other and all the printers worked before he left. When we have run into a glitch in the system, he is always available to walk us through the problem. This is the best service I have received since I have been in Atlanta. Will always do business with PC Express. Thanks Michael