The # 8 sparklers we bought in Adams, New York were awful! 4 people got burns on their thumbs from flashback from the SO small sparklers that are imported from China. The worst ever experience with sparklers. And I am 60 years old. The were lit the proper way but apparently the color that is in them flashes back so fast even with a LONG lighting stick.......Maybe you should tell those China men you no longer want to buy their sparklers and make your own!!!!!!!! oh, and 2 people ended up in the hospital from 3rd degree burns....cannot guarantee there will not be a lawsuit.....just saying.
Serving the Youngstown Area.
From Business: Central Ohio's Oldest Fireworks Display Company: *Corporations *Symphonies *Festivals *Sporting Events *Cities and Politicians Celebrate with Hamburg! AMENITY *An…