Wilson Trailer Company offers design, production, distribution and support of livestock, grain, flatbed and gooseneck trailers. The company was founded by Frank Wilson as a small wagon and carriage shop in South Dakota in 1890. In addition to its headquarters in Sioux City, Iowa, Wilson operates modern production plants in Yankton, S.D., Moberly, Mo., and two additional production facilities in Sioux City, Iowa. Wilson Trailer Company s parts department stocks branded parts for Wilson trailers, as well as various other makes and models. The company offers lights, brake parts, suspensions, shocks, valves, air chambers, and replacement parts. It offers a line of quality gooseneck aluminum livestock trailers, offering four models, custom Foreman, the limited option Ranch Hand, and Roper stock combo.