Hillside Medical Office LLC
855 N Hillside St, Wichita, KS 67214
Hillside Medical Office LLC has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Additional Specialties: Family Medicine, Family Practice
* All 8 Physicians are Board Certified in Family Medicine
* A Tradition of Medical Excellence and Christian Values Since 1947
* Complete Laboratory, X-Ray and Bone Density Testing
* Full Range of Family Medicine Services Ranging From Routine Physicals to Major Illness and Minor Surgeries
* Pediatric Care
* Physician On Call 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
* Additionally, Dr.Ekengren is Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
* Providing Sleep Solutions to Those In Need
* Consultation, Evaluation and Treatment For All Sleep Disorders Including:
* Treating Patients of All Ages, Including Children
* Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluations
* Prompt Reports for Referring Physicians
* Office Hours are Monday through Friday,8:30-5:00
* Lab Opens at 8:00 and is closed From 12:15 to 1:15
855 N Hillside St
Wichita, KS 67214
|Mon - Fri:|
Phone: (316) 262-6262
By Appointment Only: Yes
Services: Medical Services
Specialties: Family Medicine, Family Practice
Absolutely rude woman who answered the phone. The information regarding the current insurance providers they accept online is not updated. I called inquiring about becoming a new patient since I saw my insurance listed as accepted, and was told it was not accepted. That's fine, but the woman was rude about it. She did offer a different number for me to try but when I asked if it was just a general insurance provider directory, I was told, "I don't maam, it's just a number." Who says that? Why offer a number to me if you don't even know what it's for? Or at least act like you care. I didn't call to waste her time; I called for a very important reason: to find a freaking doctor. Too bad I was treated like a total waste of time.
Over the past 5 years, I have had the pleasure of being seen by most of the Physicians at this Office. I would have to say that each and every one of them has taken great care of me and my family. All it takes is a quick call to Dr Bonnie's nurse, Mary, and she gets me an appointment the same day or next if needed. I have never had an issue with any of the staff at Hillside Medical. Each of the staff is caring and makes you feel like you matter to them. If you need a Hug, see the Lovely lady in Out-of-Office appointments. She's great!!!
I selected Hillside medical as my family GP, the first time I actually went there with a sick child I *dared* to walk-in without an appointment. Their people looked at me like I was an alien from outer space, it is apparently a massive incovenience for these people if an unexpected sick patient walks through their doors. After waiting for half an hour a nurse came to accost me for not making an appointment and told me off for daring to bring a child with a fever to their waiting room, she told me to come back in an hour, but based on their attitude I was offended enough not to go back, and my son seemed to be feeling better anyway. For my troubles these amatuers felt justified in sending me a $25 bill for a missed appointment, even though I never made one! So if you're looking for a caring, responsive medical office, this is not the place for you. If however you want to be the star of a tragic medical comedy sketch, this is the place for you!