The Pleasure of Japanese Dishes Prepared and Served Before Your Eyes
Miyako was the name of an ancient Japanese city. It was there that the emperor of Japan was served and entertained. Our objective is to take you and your family on a vicarious trip through the past. Just relax as our master chefs introduce you to our unique dining experience befitting an emperor.
For an intimate occasion or a family dinner, Miyako Japanese Steak & Seafood Restaurant can accommodate; and our fare is sure to please!
We're open for both lunch and dinner!
Visit us soon!
* Mon-Sat, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
* Sunday, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
* Mon-Thurs, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
* Friday, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
* Saturday, 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
* Sunday, 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
carte blanche, company card, jcb, mastercard, discover, amex, visa, diners club