Saved to Favorites
We Cover All of Your Garage Door Needs!
- General Info
- * Over 100 Details per Install That Others Do Not Know About or Simply Overlook* Free Estimates24/7 Service is alive and well. Rarely any more do you find a company that you talk directly to knowledgeable, friendly, old school, people that know doors and the industry. We are always providing quick, honest, and reputable service at a fair price.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Arrow Garage Door Manufacturing provides the manufacture and maintenance of Residential and Residential Overhead Equipment by some of the top brands in the country such as Amarr, Chi and Windsor. Commercial and Industrial Gates and Rolling Steel Doors by the Cookson Company are also available for any size project as well. Also featuring National Door Windows and AccessoriesGates, Doors, Overheads, Windows and Accessories for and project or location:* Boat Storage* Commercial* Commercial RV Storage* Hangers* Homes* Industrial* Malls* Private RV Storage of any size* Residential* Storage UnitsDon't see what you are looking for? Call Today!
- * Amarr * Ankmar * CHI * Clopay * Martin * North West * Overhead/Genie * Taylor * Wayne Dalton * Windsor
- Payment method
- amex, check, debit, visa, mastercard
- Garage Doors & Openers, Commercial & Industrial Door Sales & Repair, Overhead Doors
Coupons & Deals (3)
My 12 year old garage door opener was beginning to show it's age so I called Arrow Door to get a price on a new garage door opener. I got their information from the LiftMaster dealer page and ended up talking with Steve the owner. Steve was great on the phone and took the time to answer all of my questions. He ended up recommending the LiftMaster 8550 with battery backup, keyless entry, and smartphone control. Turns out this is the very same garage door opener Steve has on his home--which was a good sign.
We scheduled Steve to come over the next day and install my new LiftMaster. I was really happy he was available to come over so quickly. I'm used to having to schedule service calls or appointments for my home a week out.
Steve showed up at the promised time the next day and got right to work. Turns out he's has been installing and repairing garage doors for over 45 years! It's rare to find people with such a wealth of expertise, but Steve's got it. I suspect he's been working on garage doors for so long that he's probably gotten more about garage doors than most other professionals ever learned.
With the installation finished I helped Steve clean-up and we tested it out. My new LiftMaster 8550 looked great and functioned perfectly. I'm really happy with it because it's much, much quieter than my older chain-driven Genie, more responsive when controlled via remote, and the iPhone app is pretty cool too.
It's also worth mentioning that I priced out this same LiftMaster 8550 package with another company and they $200 more expensive! After some negotiation they offered me $100 off, but that was still more than $100 more than Steve's price. I really appreciate that Steve didn't try to gouge me and quoted me a fair price.
If you're looking for help with your garage door or need a new door installed I recommend giving Steve a call. He's a great person to do business with.
Phone: (801) 966-6633
Address: West Valley City, UT 84120