I have not an will not stay at this motel, my mother called thinking this was Quality Inn and the woman on the phone said no this is Rest Inn, an my mother then ask "can you please tell me how to spell Quality" the woman on the phone said rudely " no I can't Thank you bye" an then hung up on my mother. When my mother proceeded to tell me this I then called with the intention of reporting this said employee to there management. When I called she answered "Rest Inn Motel" I ask "Yes ma'am, oh I am sorry what is your name?" She then stated "that's none of your business, that is my business" I proceeded an then ask to speak to management just to find out that this "employee" that was rude to my mother and now myself was actually the owner of this company. So I told her I was calling to speak about the employee that spoke to my mother about 20 min ago. An she remembered talking to my mother an proceeded to tell me that if a person didn't know how to spell something then they had problems. An they could just pull it up on there phone. So I told her that my mother was handicap due to previous cancer in her brain. She dismissed me and said she had lost some one with a brain aneurysm (all said very rudely) so she knew about brain issues. But I do not care the situation, if you are an employee that deals with people you should be professional. I would fire someone for treating anyone on the phone like that. Have some respect and commen curtsy!!!! An if your the owner acting in this manner then you should not be the owner dealing with people on a daily basis. No one deserves to be treated with disrespect or rudeness! If there was a way to report this woman trust me I would. But do not stay here if you don't want to be treated like this!!!!
1301 Preacher Roe BlvdWest Plains, MO 65775
From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Book hotels direct at holidayinnexpress.com for our lowest rates. You won't find these anywhere else.…
I love how great and nice the staff is there fast and very respectful and they have made sure my stay my kids was in a save environment in the inside where they could play in grass right in the square in the inside the new owner is about family his employees are his family and the employees treat each other like family
Stayed here because we wanted a cheap place close to my Grandmother's funeral home. I asked for a double bed room and they gave me smoking, I did not care because I was told it was the only room they had with double beds. The sign says free WiFi and I was unable to get any WiFi, they even gave me a password for it, but I was never able to log onto it. The room looked clean enough, but very old and dated. It smelled like an old basement when we walked in, musky and moldy, but we were only sleeping there, and we were from out of town, so we just kept the room. It was a little scary because there were a lot of homeless looking people wandering around the parking lot and when I woke up in the middle of the night freezing because the heat didn't work and it was like 25-35 degrees outside..I decided to use the restroom, there were cockroaches all over the bathroom. I freaked out took my bags out to my car so the bugs wouldn't get in my stuff, but at 3:30 in the morning, who is going to go complain and leave..? I was too tired and emotionally drained from the fact I was there for my grandmother's funeral. So..first thing in the morning, I went to the front desk and told them about the bugs, the guy at the front desk told me he knows there are bugs there and that Terminex would be there in about an hour and a half. The owner, Kathy, was out of town apparently, so I had to wait till the following Monday to complain, she said I will take $20 off your room since you didn't complain when it happened or I would have refunded your whole amount, but at 3:30 in the morning! Ok, but you sold a room to me knowing it had roaches in it?! Who does that..then accused me of bringing them in, then told me if I wouldn't have gotten a smoking room I wouldn't have any roaches in it, but I don't smoke, I was told that was all there was available, she looked and told me there were non smoking rooms open..wow..just really aggravated..the whole experience was horrible and I will definitely not be going back. I even showed them the pictures and she told me that since they were only in the bathroom, that I saw, it really isn't a big deal. Completely unprofessional, disgusting and rude. Sometimes the extra money spent on a room is totally worth it, you live and you learn..so sad..and ever since staying there I have been sick and lost my voice, after seeing the Dr today, apparently I have a severe allergy to mold..maybe that explains the basement smell..not sure how this place is still open, but I can guarantee I will do everything in my power to make sure it is all up to code so nobody else has to deal with the same crap I had to..oh and one more thing, they never said anything about complimentary breakfast..I just happened to see that on the internet for them..probably best I didn't eat there anyways..
The toilet kept running unless you reached in the tank and pushed down the stopper...until it broke. Then you had to flush manually from the inside of the tank. Bugs in the bathroom. Coffee pot didn't work. Mold on the walls in the bathroom. Picture fell off the wall onto my daughter's head. Slow service at the front desk. Dirty water fountain. Broken ice machine. Kudos for the breakfast, though. It was the only thing good--excellent, in fact. The rest was lousy.