Fulton County Health Center is an independent non-profit hospital and health center located in Wauseon, OH, was established in 1973 as a full-service hospital. Over the years, patients requested new programs and services and we have grown and added many new programs and services that help you and your family complete your circle of health care needs.
We've added the following facilities and programs to expand our services:
• The Fulton Stress Unit
• The Rainbow Hematology/Oncology Treatment Center
• An expanded Emergency Room
• Modern Outpatient Surgery Suites
• Larger Radiology & Laboratory departments
• The FCHC Physical Rehab facility in downtown Wauseon
• The Fulton Manor Nursing Home & Fulton Suites
• FulCare Occupational Medicing Program
• Sleep Disorder Centers
• Comprehensive Diabetic education programs
• Corporate and Community Health programs
Our mission is to "Serve the public by promoting and providing the means for continued health and wellness". Call us today for any of your health needs at 419-335-2015.