I don’t know what the previous review is all about lol but my experience has always been a pleasant one. The atmosphere was like a home so much decor to look at. The shop has EVERY polish you can think off. The owner uses nothing but the best products.. he even advise me that some acrylics cause cancer. They recently moved right across the street next door to Tracey’s Place and yes they are open on Sunday’s! My favorite day to go. The owner and his wife are nice people.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please help others by helping us do better.
This place is ridiculous. Just moved to the area and wanted to try it out. Made an appointment. When I came in, the owner (who didn't have a customer at the moment) called for some weird Asian grandma and made her do my nails. While the owner was waiting for customers who came later and who she apparently knew.So it took grandma 45(!) minutes to take my gel polish off, she was vigorously scraping it off and broke and split half of my nails! She was barely moving and frankly I think that was her first contact with human nails. Meanwhile, the owners (a guy and a lady) got 3 people done while I was only halfway done. Eventually the owner had to finish my manicure (because it was almost closing time) - which was absolutely sloppy (see photo). Then she called grandma who was sweeping the floor to give me hand massage, so she dropped the broom and gave me a massage (who cares about washing hands or wearing gloves?). That massage was super painful but that's not the point.The point is - I spent 1.5 hrs to simply get a gel manicure. 1.5 hours of watching somebody's grandma with long dirty nails fall asleep as she's doing your nails, while other workers loudly talk trash on everyone in the world and their kids running around screaming. Wouldn't you think they would try to attract new clients? Apparently not. I just hope I didn't get AIDS from that dirt hole.
My daughter and I walked in last night 7/25/16 to get a fill and full set, respectively. It was 89 degrees outside, and 90 INSIDE!!!!! There was only 1 ceiling fan going; the chemical stench was HIGH, and we left after seeing that the polishes available were practically boiling. One can only imagine the bacteria growing in this place!!!!! NOT my idea of a welcoming atmosphere.