1855 San Miguel Dr Ste 16, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
8 Camino Encinas Ste 110, Orinda, CA 94563
About the Doctor
- Invisalign Certified, Premier Provider
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of Advanced Dental Study Groups
- Recognized specialist by the American Dental Association
- Financing Available
- Xrays, study models and photographs taken in office
- video game, movies and toys for young adults and children
- Language Spoken
- American sign language
- Clear Correct, Innovation Clip Braces
Experience & Accolades
Doctor Powers is a member many professional organizations including:
The American Association of Orthodontists.
The California Dental Association
The Partnership Study Group (an advanced dental study group)
The Women's Dental Study Group
Location & Hours
- Main Location
2121 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste F
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
We are conveniently located near John Miur Hospital at the corner of Ygnacio Valley Road and Bancroft. We are located in the Doctor's Park complex.
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Payment Method
- all major credit cards, check, debit, financing available, insurance
- Other Link
Dr. Powers website
- Other Information
We take digital x-rays, photographs and study models onsite.
COUPONS & DEALS
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!