I have lived here since 2006 and I don't buy my seafood from anywhere else. Whether it's their shrimp which comes medium, large, or jumbo they the best prices of ANYONE in the area. They always have a variety of fresh fish and the size of the oysters during the R months are awesome. I buy their crabs during the summer and crawfish in the spring, they have never disappointed me.
We used to love Willinghams because it was a locally owned/ operated place with good seafood. The last couple times the latter hasn't been the case. On our last trip there, 60% of the shrimp was good. However the other 40% was water logged and mangled as if they had mixed old shrimp with fresh shrimp. Additionally, the bag was full of shrimp heads that didn't go with the shrimp in the bag which is annoying when paying by the pound. I went back hoping they would redeem themselves with some good customer service (discount/new shrimp) to no avail. It makes me sad to post this because it was a tradition of mine to go there when I came home to visit...but from now on we are going elsewhere.