My son had speakers installed in his car and within one month his car caught on fire and exploded. The firefighters asked where he got his speaker work done and he simply replied, "Mitch's Audio". Something wasn't done right and caused an electrical fire. Please be very careful! He could have been killed!!!! Not to mention his Lexus blew up and we now have to buy another car.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please help others by helping us do better.
AUTOSOUNDS hooked it up FAST!! It Looks and sounds perfect, and a very helpful staff.HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!
These guys are fantastic. I had a horrible installation done at a Dallas stereo store, but Jack's in Tyler spent time troubleshooting my issues until they got them straightened out. Plus, their product line is top shelf. I highly recommend.