call us todayContact Us
Take advantage of our 29 years of trial experience
- General Info
- Do you need professional defense for a criminal case? Are you dealing with a difficult divorce? Perhaps you need some legal advice regarding a business lawsuit? If you need assistance with any of the above, Jarboe & Pfeil is here to help. As a former prosecuting attorney, Paul T. Jarboe has intimate knowledge of both sides of the law. He knows how prosecutors think, what they look for and, most importantly, how to effectively present a good case for defense.
- BBB Rating
- We specialize in a variety of different legal areas, including the following: Criminal defense of all felony and misdemeanor charges Driving-related matters, including DUI charges and license restoration Family law, including divorce and child custody Estate planning Business and personal lawsuits Personal injury lawsuits and wrongful death claims
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents, Business and Personal Lawsuits, Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Property Division, Drunk Driving, Suspended License, Drug Charges, Theft
- Payment method
- mastercard, all major credit cards, visa, check, discover
- Located in the historic Old City Hall on the corner of Cass and State Streets, downtown Traverse City.
- No Fee for Initial Consultation. Evening and Weekend appointments available. Wheelchair accessible.
Licensed by the State Bar of Michigan. Admitted to Practice in all Michigan Courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan.
- Social Links
I cannot thank Paul & Jodi enough for making a very hard situation into a positive one. They are so thoughtful and kind, always positive in actions and words. Paul is a very tough attorney, he knows how to get the job done for you and he knows the law. I interviewed four different lawyers before choosing him. Paul gives back to the community through third level crises center, he is a man of integrity and can be trusted with your deepest legal problems.
Jodi is a very knowledgeable secretary, always kind and easy to talk to. Shes willing to take the time to listen and knows how to get the job done for you. They are truly my team of choice. Thanks guys, your the best! Cheryl D.
Phone: (231) 922-3452
Address: 160 E State St, Traverse City, MI 49684