In mybook® Other Collection (edit)

Added to your other collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your other collection.

All Background Checks

Topeka, KS 66612

(785) 274-9883

OPEN NOW
Today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
13
YEARS
IN BUSINESS
Add to mybook

This listing has been
added to mybook.

This listing has been
removed from mybook.

We get it Right..the First Time

General Info

We want to be your source for all of your Pre-employment and Tenant Screening Solutions.

Whether you are an individual or a business, we will provide you with the most current criminal and civil background information available. No other Company in the industry has more detailed, consistent, user friendly reporting. We take painstaking efforts to make sure our reports are clear and descriptive every time. 

Your employees are your business, your productivity, and your business image. Approximately 36% of all applications contain some untruths – from distortions involving educational degrees, stretching dates of employment, inflating salaries, and omitting criminal convictions, "setting up" False Rental and Employer References and more.

We want you to succeed.

BBB Rating
A+
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
Hours

Regular Hours

Extra Phones

Fax: (877) 777-5121

Payment method
debit, all major credit cards, paypal
Location

Type into Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any Search Engine the keywords All Background Checks and our Site will appear.

Our website address:  http://allbackgroundchecks.net

Amenities

We are All Background Checks, and I'm Al Sanchez, a lifelong resident of Topeka, Kansas.  We have been conducting Pre-employment Screening Services since 2005 for Public Schools K-12, Private Schools, Individual, Small, Medium, and Large Businesses, and Non-Profit Organizations.  

We require NO:  Contracts, Monthly Minimums, Membership Fees, or pay as you go by Credit Cards.

What we offer YOU:  30 Day Interest Free line of Credit, the most competitive pricing, professional quality fast Reports to you by e-mail or fax, the best Courteous Customer Services, and access to us when you have questions.  When you call us, 90% of the time you will be talking to a live person.  The other 10% we have a voicemail, and we return your call promptly within 30 minutes.  You have more important things to do than waiting all day for someone to call you back.  I guarantee that will not happen.   

Most of what we have to offer is low overhead, which benefits our Customers whom we pass the savings on to, and we process all Reports within 30 minutes of receiving an Order.  We have access to every Criminal Database, Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR) in all 50 States, and access to all 3200 County Courthouses in the United States, plus Credit Reports as our large competitors do. 

Associations

Concerned CRA's at:  http://concernedcras.com

Other Email

Categories
Employment Screening, Information Bureaus & Services