Bank of Tioga was chartered in December, 1951 and opened for business in July, 1952. Bank has operated continuously in Williams County, ND since its inception.Tioga Bank Holding Company, a one bank holding company, was formed in 1975 and owns bank.The present building is the second in the history of bank. It began operations in 1952 in a small concrete building on the West side of Main Street and, upon completion of construction in 1954, moved to its current location at 7 North Main. Several additions were acquired and renovated over the years and in 1999 a new 2550 square foot addition was completed.bank is a responsible citizen and business leader in our community. High quality customer service is the true mission for our bank.