Eliminate Your Debt and Get a Fresh Start!
- General Info
- My law firm, The Law Offices of Brent D. George is a business law firm specializing in real estate, bankruptcy and civil litigation.Â I have been in practice since 1994.Â During my career I have represented hundreds of different clients including private individuals, small and large business, partnerships, and corporations both big and small.Â Â My goal with respect to each and every client is to provide top notch legal services at an affordable price. I understand that every client is different, that every client has different needs and that every client must be treated with dignity and respect.Â I work hard to make sure that all of my clientâ€™s legal needs are met and that every client is satisfied with the services they receive from the Law Offices of Brent D. George.Â I feel strongly that every client should be happy with the price they pay for legal services but also the level of legal services and attention provided.Â Â I pride himself on making clients happy and I will do all that he can to make that happen. I am a Ventura County resident.Â I live in Wood Ranch with my wife and my 12 year old daughter.Â When I am not working and helping clients I like to spend time with my family and if possible, take in a football or baseball game on television or in person. I provide a free consultation, and is happy to help out in any way possible.
- Email Business
- Filing Bankruptcy is a difficult decision to make. In 2010 over 1 million Americans filed personal bankruptcy in order to improve their financial situation. Bankruptcy can help you prevent foreclosure of your home, stop debt collector harassment and get a fresh financial start. The decision to file for bankruptcy can be the first step down the path of financial freedom and a step towards relief from creditor harassment, but only if you have solid legal advice to help you decide what type of bankruptcy is right for you. If you're considering filing for bankruptcy, you want the peace of mind that comes from having a reputable, experienced Ventura County Bankruptcy Attorney representing you every step of the way. Our firm has years of experience representing clients throughout Ventura County, and we are fully prepared to help you get the financial protection that you deserve. While no one ever plans to fall behind, there are any number of circumstances that could cause you to need to file for bankruptcy protection. Whether you've lost your job due to a downturn in the economy, suffered a debilitating injury, or whether you just can't keep up with the mounting cost of living, filing for bankruptcy may be your best option. Depending upon your circumstances, you may be able to keep your car, your house, and most if not all of your possessions, while still gaining the protection that bankruptcy has to offer. Filing for bankruptcy can stop garnishments, levies, and collection attempts, but you have to know how to file properly. By having an experienced attorney, you have an advantage when it comes to ensuring that your bankruptcy filing meets every legal requirement necessary for you to take advantage of the financial protection bankruptcy can offer. At the Law Offices of Brent D. George, we work with you every step of the way to make sure that you are getting the protection you need. If you aren't sure whether or not you should file for bankruptcy, the Law Offices of Brent D. George can help you to decide whether or not bankruptcy is the best option for you. With our free, no risk case evaluation, you can get professional legal advice about your particular situation. Contact us today and we'll schedule your free initial case evaluation as soon as possible, so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not to file for bankruptcy and take advantage of the protections that bankruptcy can offer. Don't wait - you owe yourself the chance to have peace of mind and the financial freedom that filing for bankruptcy can provide. Call us at 805-494-8400 to schedule a free consultation with attorney Brent D. George. In the alternative, feel free to send an email with any questions you might have to Brentg1@att.net. You will receive a response to your call or email in less than 24 hours.Â Also, our website address is www.brentgeorgelaw.com.
- Payment method
- Thousand Oaks
- Free Parking.Â Free initial consultation. Weekend appointments available.
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Other Link
GalleryView all (1)
As painful as a bankruptcy can be, Brent made it as easy and painless as it could have been. A couple meetings, some phone calls, and I was filed. Before I knew it, 3 months had passed and I was discharged. Brent let me know every step of the way what was happening and when it would happen. I thank him many times over for his effort and his easy demeanor.
I can't tell you how stressed out we were about our debts and the idea of having to file for bankruptcy. We had never done it before. We had no idea what was going to happen to us. We heard so much missinformation. When we spoke with Brent he immediately made us feel better. He was so good at answering all of our questions and making us feel comfortable. He helped us to understand what chapter 7 bankruptcy is. Then he gave us all of our options. When we eventually decided on filing a Chapter 7 we used Brent and he helped us so much. We really apprecite that there are lawyers like that who seem to care about the clients. Anyway, we are happy to give this recommendation for Brent. We wil probably refer a family member to him who also needs help like we did.
Like many people these days, my husband and I found ourselves in a VERY BAD financial situation over the last couple of years. We were extremely in debt and were not bringing in enough income to ever be able to get out of the hole we were in.
We first tried to qualify for a Home Loan Modification, about a year ago, and were fortunately approved. Next we decided we'd try to go through one of the many Debt Consolidation companies that are out there. We were not so lucky with this decision. The company would take our money each month (that was supposed to go toward paying off our debt) and just let it collect interest, but do nothing to settle our accounts.
By June of this year, we knew we had no choice but to file for bankruptcy. We were very humiliated about having reached this point and completely ignorant about any part of the bankruptcy process.
I was referred to Brent George by a mutual acquaintance. The very first time I spoke with him, over the phone, I felt much more at ease about the whole situation. He's extremely knowledgable about bankruptcy law and very human. At no point did I feel like just another number, so to speak. He put both my husband and I at ease with our decision and never once made us feel like failures for being in this position.
Brent moved us through the entire process very quickly and achieved the results we were hoping for. We now feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders and that we can start fresh.
I can't say enough how highly I recommend Brent. Should you choose to obtain his services, you will not regret your decision.
We hired a contractor to remodel our kitchen and our family room. There were too many inconsistencies and breaches in the contract so I sought assistance from Atty. George. I have been disrespected as a woman by the contractor and was even pinched on the cheek when we were at Home Depot. I passed the project management to my father-in-law who eventually gave up on the contractors. Whle this was all going on, Atty. George mediated and called the two partners in the remodeling company and advised them what are expected of them. I was advised by Atty George to file an online complaint with BBB. Filing a complaint with the Contractors State Licensing Board is our last big resort if things are not done right and if they continue to be dissatisfactory in their attitude and have poor business ethics. My husband is now the project manager but I still supervise the workers in our house but the punch list that was previously ignored by the Contractors is now being followed. Litigation is the last resort if contractors do not shape up. This is the second issue that Atty. George has helped me with. He is truly a gem and someone whom one could trust with their issues.
I am a US military soldier and have asked Atty. George's assistance re: 2 credit card accounts that was not handled by my debt consolidation company that I joined before boot camp. I recently got 2 lawsuits from the same credit card company. Atty. George was very empathetic in talking to me and assessing my case. It was all complimentary. He even gave me his cell phone, work phone and home phone, just in case I needed more clarification on what to do. He also shares some scenarios that helped me decide on my personal course of action. He is definitely in the right profession and is always willing to give his expert advise, whether he is on the road or in his office. He is very timely in his responses. If he is a movie, I will definitely give him a two thumbs up!
Phone: (805) 494-8400
Address: 1337 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 206, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
People Also Viewed
- Matisoff, Edward S, ATY
3625 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 113, Westlake Village, CA 91362
- Law Office of Douglas Bordne
100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 103, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Steven Trolard & Associates, PLC
100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 188, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- The Law Offices of Brice Bryan & Associates
25 Rolling Oaks Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
- Ellicott Vernon L Law Offices
100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 147, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Susan H Witting Law Office
509 Marin St, Ste 122, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Andrew D. Smith, Attorney at Law
100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 103, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Dennis Kucera Attorney At Law
509 Marin St Ste 235, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- The Morse Law Group
2945 Townsgate Rd Ste 200, Westlake Village, CA 91361
- Creighton Stephens Attorneys
1204 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Please sign in or join YP to comment.Sign-inSign Up