Forecnsic and litigation support throughout the southeast.
Coloney Bell Engineering, in Tallahassee and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, provides consulting and engineering services in Accident Reconstruction, structural failures, fire cause & origin, etc.. With the combined backgrounds and experience of our principals and staff, we respond to a wide range of engineering challenges. With a focus on Forensic Engineering and Failure Analysis, Coloney Bell Engineering has investigated and documented a great variety of cases. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, claim adjusting firms, large corporations and appraisal companies.
Our field analysis and investigation skills provide a solid base for litigation and subrogation support. We are also adept in the development of displays, exhibits and sophisticated models for use in the courtroom.
Our services include:
• Accident Reconstruction and Computer Analysis/Simulation
• Work Zone Traffic Control, Design and Safety
• Structural Failures, Condition Assessment and Construction Issues
• Roof Systems, Stucco and EIFS Evaluations
• Heavy Equipment Evaluation
• Sinkhole/Settlement Evaluations
• Catastrophe/Storm Damage Evaluations
• Machinery and Material Failures Mechanical Evaluations
• Fire Origin and Cause Investigation
• Eminent Domain and Land Planning