In mybook® Other Collection (edit)

Added to your other collection.
Removed from mybook!

We took this business out of your other collection.

M C Transit Shared-Ride

Map & Directions
Be the first to review!

Mcta Dr, Swiftwater, PA 18370

(570) 839-8210

CLOSED NOW
Today: 5:45 am - 10:15 pm
Tomorrow: 5:45 am - 10:15 pm
17
YEARS
IN BUSINESS
Add to mybook

This listing has been
added to mybook.

This listing has been
removed from mybook.

Sponsored Links
General Info
Monroe County Shared Ride is a program offered by Monroe County Transit Authority and is located in Swift water, Pa. It helps individuals in Monroe County in accessing transportation facility for medical appointments, food shopping and social outings. It has five zones in Monroe county which are based on mileage from point of origin to destination point. The rides are scheduled in advance by all riders and cancelled at least one hour prior to pickup. The Pennsylvania State Lottery Program pays more than 85 percent of the above fare and in Monroe County, the Area Agency on Aging helps pay some of the remaining 15 percent for senior citizens.
Hours

Regular Hours

Extra Phones

Fax: (570) 839-5787

Payment method
all major credit cards, amex, check, visa, mastercard, insurance, discover
AKA

McTransit Shared-Ridee

Categories
Transit Lines, Bus Lines, Transportation Services

Reviews

Hi there!
Be the first to review!
First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Click to Rate
Share Review

Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!

Sponsored Links