Sugar Land Pet Hospital
1216 Eldridge Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77478
No coupons available
06/10/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I have two adopted pugs that I take to sugarland pet hospital. I live far away, but make the drive, because the service and customer service here is unbeatable! Dr. Hendrix has to be the most personable vet doctor I have ever met. He is kind, friendly, thorough, very communicative of what he is doing, and really really cares to do the right thing without unneccessary tests or costs. He will love and take care of your pet as much as you do! I always get phone calls from the staff on updates of tests, as well as follow up phone calls on how my pet is healing and behaving. The staff here are just amazing- always always friendly, and prompt! I have never had any problems here! And if you know pugs, you know they tend to have frequent medical issues. I love that I can call and order my prescriptions from them and they mail them to me promptly as well. I really trust and enjoy sugarland pet hospital- they hold up to my high standards and I really recommend them!
07/14/2010Provided by Citysearch -
1. First of all, let me say that they were out of feline leukemia and aids test?????? That seems like common stock to me.
2. If you have exotic pets such as a hamster, don't go there. I've had the doctor prescribe me the same medication for two hamsters that didn't work. Both times he told me they would die and they have internal problems. The 2nd hamster that he diagnosed, I used makeshift home remedies to cure him since he was doomed by the Dr. Both times I had a list of symtoms and the Dr just waved em off and went on to diagnose in about 15 seconds of thinking. He did not run test on any of them.
1. The Dr and staff are very nice.
2. The place is very clean and nice.
3. The wait time is about 5 minutes.