Creating a better world one person and one relationship at a time.
- General Info
- Highly compassionate, profoundly effective, extremely trained and experienced marriage counseling specialists with friendly staff, Since 1987. Chuck Gray, Ph.D., & Associates is dedicated to helping you fulfill your personal and relationship goals. From the time you first contact the clinic, everyone at Chuck Gray, Ph.D. & Associates is dedicated to making your experience warm, positive, enlightening, and productive. Our goal is to maximize your ability to fulfill your goals. All professionals at Chuck Gray, Ph.D. & Associates are adult relationship specialists. ASSOCIATIONS: Chuck Gray, Ph.D., Director - Licensed Psychologist Since 1987 - Harris County and Texas State Mental Health Associations - American and Texas Psychological Associations - Houston Psychological Association, Seven Years on Executive Committee - Certified Mars & Venus Counselor (specialized marriage counselor) DEBORAH KAGAN, Ph.D. - Licensed Psychologist Since 1991 - Houston Psychological Association - LYNN CORAZAO, LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor Since 2000 - Licensed Psychological Associate Since 1993 - KEN WALDMAN, Ph.D. - Licensed Psychologis t Since 1977 - Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Since 1992 - University of Houston Counseling Center Past Director - Houston Psychological Association - ALL ABOVE PROFESSIONALS ARE SPECILIZED MARRIAGE COUNSELORS - AMMENITIES: Free Parking - Convenient Location - Friendly Staff
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Fax: (713) 774-3223
- Highly compassionate, profoundly effective, extremely trained and experienced marriage counseling specialists with friendly staff, Since 1987. The licensed professionals at Chuck Gray, Ph.D. & Associates are marriage counseling specialists who have extensive experience and training in assessing and treating a wide variety of psychological concerns. The clinic also serves as a referral source for those who might be better helped by others. A partial list of the areas treated by one or more of the clinic professionals is given below. Please call the clinic for assistance in determining which licensed professional might best serve you. Marriage Counseling - Premarital Counseling - Other Adult Relationship Counseling - Singles Issues - Communication - Emotional Management - Infidelity - Trust - Sexual Issues - Guilt/Shame - Self-Esteem - Adjustment Issues - Social Self-Confidence - Codependency - Geriatric Issues - Depression - Anxiety - Worry - Stress - Phobias - Panic Attacks - Grief/Loss - Anger - Addictions - Compulsions - Divorce Issues - Family Issues - Blended Families - Forgiveness - Gay/Lesbian Issues Values Clarific ation - Identity Issues - Men's Issues - Women's Issues - Life Coaching SPECIAL SERVICES: All professionals at Chuck Gray, Ph.D. & Associates are marriage counseling specialists. We help spouses to nurturingly and supportively listen to and understand each other's deep thoughts and feelings. A wide variety of state-of-the-art psychological techniques may then be used to assess in a friendly way the often hidden origins of your situations.
- Payment method
- check, insurance, amex, visa, master card
- The clinic is located on the inbound feeder of the Southwest Freeway (I59) on the downtown side of South Gessner, in a nine story office building called The Center. The address is 8303 S.W. Fwy., Ste.330, Houston, Texas 77074
- Southwest Houston, Braeburn
- Our friendly staff is generally here to assist you on Monday through Friday from 9AM to 7PM. They are here to refer you to the most appropriate counselor, answer any insurance questions, file any insurance, provide driving instructions to the clinic, and assist you in any way possible. We offer free parking at our convenient 8303 Southwest Freeway location.
- Houston Psychological Association, Texas Psychological Association, American Psychological Association, Harris County Mental Health Association
- Social Links
- Other Information
Specialties: Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Marriage Counseling, Sexual Abuse, Stress Management
Phone: (713) 774-2122
Address: 6011 Kelsey Place Court, Sugar Land, TX 77479